WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Bit of fat headed cunt. Like a Pork Farms pasty’s contents. Not the most authoritative voice known to humanity. Sinusy, whiny reedy tone. You know your least psychotic mate could probably do him in a row or at pool and your brightest acquaintance could deconstruct him in a debate. Looks like he’d comes from somewhere like Shropshire

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
He couldn’t blunder-tackle in a charity football match or punch a kid in rugby, which the British respect more as per BJ

I can picture Starmer toe punting the ball if you got him to take a penalty. A Roman Abramovich floppy hand clap. The nation’s pugilists require a physical presence after all

IdleRich

IdleRich
Terrible. The point is not how much money people received but whether they gave hundred million pound contracts to the donors of that money, which, whatever her faults, I'm pretty sure Rayner hasn't done.
But then did you see Hancock literally saying "Those questions are not worth answering" and just sitting back down. Unbeievable.

version

Yeah, I don't see the fuss about Mordaunt's performance. Just a load of mock outrage on behalf of "hard working" Tory ministers "trying to save lives" whilst completely dodging the question of the contracts and getting a "no u" dig in.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah no attempt to deny the very real and very serious crimes of which various members of the government stand accused.

shakahislop

it's been quite relaxing to get back to the status quo after corbs, where there's no hope of anything changing for the better. simpler times.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Pretty reasonable point in the current Private Eye that Hartlepool would have gone blue on Corbyn's watch in 2019 if 10,000 people there hadn't voted BXP. Brexit's happened now, so all those people have simply voted Tory this time around instead.

sufi

lala
Huge drinker, I doubt that helped. Remember Charles Kennedy? He obliterated himself pretty rapid from booze
i wonder if Starmer is a strong boozer, he has a bit of that sweaty florid complexion
Can imagine him approaching the cut glass decanter with shaky hands after a hard day of forensic bullshitting
(unlike saintly teetotal Jeremy - probably an undercover cryptro-muslim)