thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You've lost me.

pop music is all about women. whether the subject who locates him or herself in it is heterosexual or homosexual (or in fact, assigned female) pop demands a perverse satisfaction of the desire of the other. pop music is, in essence, penis envy. Indie is much worse in this regard, it is neurotic, it is in conflict by refusing to acknowledge the name of the father, and the oedipus complex. Indie people do not make the law their desires, they remain committed to thinking they are in conflict with the law.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this is why I believe, although I am not an analyst and am not in the habit of diagnosing (unless in this case it is a troll act) malelesbian will never succeed, unless he finds another neurotic woman who wants to dominate him. He is a neurotic, not a pervert. ILX are perverts, which is preferable, but they do not push this perversion to its proper limit, I.E: they get stuck in a half way house between perversion and neurosis. They can't understand that they identify with the satisfaction of the desire of the other. Once they understand that: we know what we're doing, but still we do it, then they can become full disciplinarians.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Zizek makes a mistake here in that he remains truncated, in that the theory of ideology upon this realisation, turns into the commodity fetish, I.E: the relation of people becomes that of the relationship between people and things. Pop music can never be a relationship between people, if it did, it would cease to be pop.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
there is no such thing as a sexual relationship, meaning dumb n bass is both fuelled by @luka 's ultra masculine dutch nazi amphetamine hyperdrive, but also by the acknowledgement of such beasts by cold hardface gothy girls. Sexual relationships only exist by defining themselves against their others.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
So you could, yes, make a feminist case for Noisia and Black Sun Empire. and even Caspa and rusko - geezer/cockney thug.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
no doubt - don't speak

Comix remix come soon!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I love it when third makes up his own shit to argue about within another argument

you know you want to transition to have a voice like this nail bar aussie bird, a pleasure filthier than a sunday afternoon carol vorderman sesh in front of the TV. that is your deepest desire. you know that.

version