The Weather.

shakahislop

now saying near 60 degrees on Saturday, snow on Sunday.

people in england can't imagine this. actually people anywhere. it was 14 C on saturday afternoon, and then this morning its -8 C. something about the north-east means you get these massive temperature swings all the time. people here don't seem to mention it much, but i don't think it's very common, i haven't been another place where i've noticed the same massive changes in temperature from day to day

Leo

there's a California ad agency called 72andSunny, because that's what it's like most days. not sure I'd go for that, seems kind of numbing. Groundhog Day.

luka

the spotted woodpecker is the typewriter btw i have to explain it cos you lot are thick as fuck

craner

Beast of Burden
Did you get any wind over there? Nothing here at all. Total bust.

It's on the way. It's started picking up a bit here in the West, but the main event is still hovering over Ireland. Give it until lunchtime, apparently.

luka

tbf to woops and his flourescent hat he absolutely hates people filming him for their shit youtube channels and acting like it will be 'good advertising' for us. (it won't.) my poem is really clever and pretty though i agree.

craner

Beast of Burden
tbf to woops and his flourescent hat he absolutely hates people filming him for their shit youtube channels and acting like it will be 'good advertising' for us. (it won't.) my poem is really clever and pretty though i agree

Apart from the brilliant poetry section, I couldn't really work out the point of her video and I found her voice and manner extremely grating.

woops

is not like other people
the spotted woodpecker is the typewriter btw i have to explain it cos you lot are thick as fuck
right lads special assignment from the poet @luka himself wants you all to post a comment on the video. expressing your astonishment at the woodpecker metaphor

something along these lines

"i've just worked out that the spotted woodpecker is a metaphor of the typewriter the poet is using. this is an example of the typewriter being an object from the world it creates. astounding genius. this man is a seer in the truest sense of the word."

i feel we should all help luke out as he is very upset over his recent dole office struggles though he tries his best to hide it.