The Weather.

luka

you see really weird shops cos rent is about 50p. they had this place called the museum of neoliberalism which was clearly just the project of a lunatic

luka

i didn't dare go in cos i was sure the curator would pounce from his hiding place and start trying to talk to me, spittle flying every where, soggy cheese and onion crisp shrapnel

luka

George Galloway was saying that the reason there was such a fuss made about this storm is because the middle classes have spent two years working from home and are now terrified of the outside world
that's actually a brilliant thing to say

woops

is not like other people
that's why i made a point of braving the elements and walking through howling winds all the way to elephant and castle to see some people make noises with @wektor. they will never break my spirit.

craner

Beast of Burden
All purpose pandemic, climate change and nuclear war shelter, suitable for every imminent catastrophe

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
George Galloway was saying that the reason there was such a fuss made about this storm is because the middle classes have spent two years working from home and are now terrified of the outside world
He also lives in Scotland, where there was basically no storm.