Duolingo

luka

Seriously, if you look at some of the stuff on that list:

La Dolce Vita - tedious, hysterical
8 1/2 - tedious, solipsistic
Journey to Italy - a waste of time, who cares about your stupid marriage?
La Notte - overrated, the worst of that phase of films
Le Quattro Volte - this was made in 2010 so will basically be a French film
A Special Day - morose, sepia bollocks, almost an insult to Italian cinema
Theorem - good idea, shit film
The Tree of the Wooden Clogs - what the fuck is this?
Marraige Italian Style and Two Women are both bangers, mainly because of Sophia Loren, but four de Sica films on one list is taking the piss
Likewise, listing Rome, Open City, Paisa and Germany Year Zero, which are basically all the same film
have you ever been to bologna? im going there in july for a kryptocurrency conference. its not far from there to all sorts of other places too eg ravenna

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I wanted to learn Italian at one point, probably so I could tell anyone who'd listen that I'd read Dante in the original.

In recent years I've come to view Italians as irritating vulgarians with shit tattoos (living with an Italian helped me in developing this racist view), which soothes the pain I feel for failing to learn Italian and read Dante in the original.

luka

I wanted to learn Italian at one point, probably so I could tell anyone who'd listen that I'd read Dante in the original.

In recent years I've come to view Italians as irritating vulgarians with shit tattoos (living with an Italian helped me in developing this racist view), which soothes the pain I feel for failing to learn Italian and read Dante in the original.
yeah i cant stand italians either. shiny puffa jackets like the wing casing of a irridescent beetle. oversized sunglasses.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've been to Rome and Florence. Both great, preferred Florence.

Italian cathedrals are almost always mindblowing when you first step into them and then within five minutes you've got a headache and are itching to enact a 21st century reformation

version

I've been to Rome and Florence. Both great, preferred Florence.

Italian cathedrals are almost always mindblowing when you first step into them and then within five minutes you've got a headache and are itching to enact a 21st century reformation

I can picture Hopkins' Hannibal Lecter saying this then winking and smirking.

luka

dont age well though do they. craner said they always get mean little glaring eyes when they get old, and a moustache.

version

Beautiful people, too, some of the best looking people outside of Oxfordshire
THE-RELEVANT-QUEER-Controversial-Italian-Film-Director-Poet-Novelist-Pier-Paolo-Pasolini-Born-March-5-1922.-www.imageamplified.com-Image-Amplified4.jpg

THE-RELEVANT-QUEER-Controversial-Italian-Film-Director-Poet-Novelist-Pier-Paolo-Pasolini-Born-March-5-1922.-www.imageamplified.com-Image-Amplified5.jpg

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
What chilly saxon and curdled celtic blood runs in these veins, to make me shrink from baroque splendor back into my cave?