luka

That's why I've taken the bold step of betting against Craner who up till now has a 100% record on predicting elections. I think Trump loses albeit it's literally impossible for me to imagine Biden as president. It just doesnt seem like that could ever happen it's too illogical

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Is there a pro-Trump contingent that oppose Trump's policies but prefer having somebody in power who's so transparently corrupt?

Like everyone knows all politicians are crooked lizard people so it's better to have one who isn't good at hiding it.

luka

Is there a pro-Trump contingent that oppose Trump's policies but prefer having somebody in power who's so transparently corrupt?

Like everyone knows all politicians are crooked lizard people so it's better to have one who isn't good at hiding it.

Yeah someone here took that position recently, suspended reason I think it was

entertainment

i've also noticed the pro-Trump "tactical" rationale that Biden will only mean going back to what created Trump in the first place and would probably just increase polarization and likely result in a Trump-style republican win in 2024. And that the quickest way to really get out of the mess is for Trump to win again and hope that the democratic party will submit to a real revolution and re-establish common ground with white working class before the next election.

john eden

male pale and stale
I'm assuming Trump will win or it will be very marginal which will lead to all kinds of craziness for months.

A decisive win for Biden seems less likely but I might be being pessimistic about the silent majority.

luka

Well that's a big moment. The Daddy of the Dissensus Right Wing and The Daddy of the Dissensus Left Wing both say Trump in a landslide.

john eden

male pale and stale
I'd assume his majority will decrease since last time but I would defer to Craner or someone who knows more about US politics on that.