Corpsey

bandz ahoy
apparently the guy who posted it was an old mod on r/the_donald, so unless it is an extremely elaborate long con its sincere.

Didn't that subreddit start as a bit of a pisstake or am I confusing this with 4chan's initially ironic adulation of Trump?

linebaugh

Didn't that subreddit start as a bit of a pisstake or am I confusing this with 4chan's initially ironic adulation of Trump?
I think in both cases it was irony that quickly turned sincere. Though the_donald became a pretty standard pro trump forum while on 4chan the irony just became more complex.

craner

Beast of Burden
They are all ditching Twitter for Parler as well. So far I've seen Mark Levin, Trish Regan, Newt Gingrich, Dana Loesch move over...some others I forget now.

IdleRich

IdleRich
He passed on to OAN producers a report that Hillary Clinton was ending her campaign because of “a brain tumor found during my recent colonoscopy,”
Isn't that just a joke implying that Clinton's brain is in her arse and which he didn't get?

version

The_Donald eventually got booted from Reddit and they have their own site now. If anyone's curious about those types on there, take a look at TopMindsOfReddit. They're a sub dedicated to rooting out and mocking the kind of nutty conservatives you'd find on The_Donald, /r/Conspiracy etc.

version

In 2000, Robert Herring Sr., who is 76, sold the family’s business, Herco Technology, for $122 million. He retired and met a woman in Russia who became his third wife. An insomniac, Herring spent much of his nights watching TV. After a while, he decided to dive into the business himself.

[...]

Producers said Herring repeatedly urged against running stories critical of Russia. (Herring’s online streaming company, KlowdTV, features a package offering just Herring’s own channels and RT. Another package adds Glenn Beck’s The Blaze and Newsmax.)

“Wouldn’t it be better if we started working with Russia, than to keep blaming them for everything,” Herring tweeted in October. “Lift sanctions, no NATO on their borders.”
Amazing how often these wealthy conservatives end up having some sort of connection to Russia.

Last edited:

version

I recently saw someone claim Mitch McConnell was perhaps the most significant American politician of the 21st century thus far. He just might be.