Emasculation of the Western Man

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
MDPV is monkey dust/bath salts right? Mad documentary on that year it "took hold of Stoke". I feel like there were some one man vs 10 police fight videos as well, but can't find them atm

When you watch stuff like this you can understand why people are searching for different role models i guess. Saw an old grime producer really angry about Tate getting locked up earlier, its a big conspiracy blah blah blah

Okay mate
Yeah, it's horrible stuff, but the fact they called it 'monkey dust' is pretty funny.

Leo

One of my mates has only ever dated women, but one of them dumped him because he took mdma at a house party and went down on a bloke in front of her.

so how was the followup to that night? is it now an unspoken thing? or did he just claim temporary drug-induced insanity? or did he say it wasn't bad, or that he quite enjoyed it?

Reactions: sus

version

so how was the followup to that night? is it now an unspoken thing? or did he just claim temporary drug-induced insanity? or did he say it wasn't bad, or that he quite enjoyed it?

She left then rang me up and had me dump him on her behalf because she didn't want to speak to him, but other than that there wasn't much to discuss. Nobody really cared about the act itself or that he hooked up with a bloke. The issue was that he cheated on his girlfriend with one of her friends and did it in front of her and a bunch of other people.

I did speak to him on the night and he just said he felt he was getting serious with her so it was now or never and that it was 'weird' but he didn't dislike it.

Obviously I pointed out that now he very much wasn't getting serious with her and he was all sheepish and forlorn about it, but he got over it quickly enough.

He's gotten with other guys since, but only when he's been off his head, and he's never had an official boyfriend, only girlfriends.

sus

Well there's also drugs that just send you completely nuts, and by all accounts MDPV and its relatives are in that category.
MDPV's cool as long as you don't totally binge it for days. In small doses I've enjoyed it thoroughly. Shakey comedown though, and intensely moreish, which leads to the binges I'm sure

sus

Well it can make you hungry - for cock, in Gus's case, which is why he avoids it.
It makes Gus paranoid.
like an heiress stranded on a boat
That he might be gay.
This always happens, I say "SBF is getting taken down by the Eyes Wide Shut sub-faction of the Professional Managerial Class" or "American scientific-industrial capacity is still quite high and we'll have a vaccine within months" or "the Russian army is a total shitshow that will never conquer anything."

And everyone says I'm a looneytune nutjob, and then the Alameda fraud surfaces, or the vaccine's released, or a line of Russian tanks break down for lack of refuel, and all previous doubts are forgotten. Mock me all you want oldheads, my access to high-value whisper networks prevails, and I will not be cowed or daunted.

sus

Pattycakes returns from his extended nitrous-assisted solo anal masturbation session and graces us with his presence. Welcome!

Leo

This always happens, I say "SBF is getting taken down by the Eyes Wide Shut sub-faction of the Professional Managerial Class" or "American scientific-industrial capacity is still quite high and we'll have a vaccine within months" or "the Russian army is a total shitshow that will never conquer anything."

And everyone says I'm a looneytune nutjob, and then the Alameda fraud surfaces, or the vaccine's released, or a line of Russian tanks break down for lack of refuel, and all previous doubts are forgotten. Mock me all you want oldheads, my access to high-value whisper networks prevails, and I will not be cowed or daunted.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Gus in a threesome:

Oh, your balls just grazed mine

What’s your twitter handle?

Oh no, not in there

But she just kissed you like 4 seconds ago

This never ever happened to me before, honest, it was your balls grazing mine

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
MDPV's cool as long as you don't totally binge it for days. In small doses I've enjoyed it thoroughly. Shakey comedown though, and intensely moreish, which leads to the binges I'm sure
Tried it a few times myself. A little goes a very long way, but I found it quite an edgy, anxious high, and not really worth the comedown.

Reactions: sus

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Gus in a threesome:

Oh, your balls just grazed mine

What’s your twitter handle?

Oh no, not in there

But she just kissed you like 4 seconds ago

This never ever happened to me before, honest, it was your balls grazing mine

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
smelling salts before lifting: definitely a thing. pretty exclusively a powerlifter/strongman thing for moving extremely heavy weights. never tried them, dunno anything about their efficacy/lack thereof.

weed or anything other drug "making you gay": definitely not a thing. as @version said, what they can actually do is lower your inhibitions and so allow you to act on desires - consciously realized or not - that you might not otherwise due to internal (self-loathing) or external (familial, societal, etc) pressures. they don't create desire in the first place, that's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. meth in the queer world is a very specific thing - it goes hand-in-hand with essentially the grimiest, seamiest underbelly of queer (and specifically, gay male) sexuality. I fucking hate hard drugs in general but meth in particular is an absolute plague on queer people. thankfully I am quite far from and actively despise that area of things, circuit parties and all that bullshit.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It really is about fucking time we moved past the idea that describing any person or group in a straightforward way constitutes an act of violence, isn't it.
Especially when they've been dead for a few thousand years.