Emasculation of the Western Man

luka

Can't just declare some huge part of contemporary culture and politics off limits because it's aesthetically and morally repulsive. You have to leap into the abyss and slosh around in it.

A key and unavoidable issue for every political movement is how to frame and direct or react against the anger of young men. Young male Anger is a very important force

someone else had said this possibly orwell or maybe just me

constant escape

winter withered, warm
And yeah its totally something that needs to be reckoned with, and I gte the feeling it is way more of an relatable identity than it is often treated as being.

I think the demonized incels are the ones who have experienced this to the extreme, perhaps harbored totally unrealistic expectations about sexual encounters. Moreover, these feelings can get pent up and blown out of proportion - so now you have expectations that are both fundamentally unrealistic and drastically overblown, hence the whole complex that psychological governs the incel.

And if we take the generational factor seriously, then all of a sudden its not a niche thing, it is quite normal. Perhaps the extremities are not the norm - but the extremities would be on the same scale on which the norm is just the middle, or something.

That is, until we socially/evolutionary learn to get our sexual bearings on the internet, this sort of thing is bound to happen in droves, no?

And tapping into that part of yourself that can sympathize with or otherwise relate to such a complex, that can perhaps illuminate possible treatments, preventative measures, etc.

as someone with a woman’s brain and mans body, a very attractive mans body this process of cultural feminisation is very good for me, very fruitful

luka

as someone with a woman’s brain and mans body, a very attractive mans body this process of cultural feminisation is very good for me, very fruitful
You remind me of a comment someone made about Conor McGregor "he's the only person I've met who's energy is 100% male, he's like a shark."

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
River Monsters is on now. He's in Australia.

All my brothers go fishing, but I can’t stand it. Utter tedium. The levels of kit and equipment are worse than golf. Sea angling is ok, casting off rocks as an example is fun, but sat by a canal full of shopping trolleys or artificial lakes full of pellet fed trout? Get to fuck. There”s Jeremy Wade, Mortimer and Whitehouse bonding over heart disease, even that ADD bs Hot Tuna and that’s missing stacks because I don’t follow the flow of effluent.

The antIdote is clearly more war

luka

I've never fished, never would. Barbaric. But I like river monsters. Find it therapeutic.