luka

tenor.gif
you should delete this it looks very mean spirited and unpleasant. dont you agree Gus?

version

Gus, have you noticed a new defensiveness and prickliness with version now hes making his play for power? hes not the same easy going soul we all fell in love with. hes got something at stake. hes working on something. his path to power.

Is this how it feels to be Craner? A target of Luke's lurid fictions.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

Gus, have you noticed a new defensiveness and prickliness with version now hes making his play for power? hes not the same easy going soul we all fell in love with. hes got something at stake. hes working on something. his path to power.
I have, he's been trying to win over allies, he's pretty good at it but not as good as he thinks

sus

For a while his main technique seemed to be reacting to everyone's banter posts with laughing emojis, no matter how poor the attempt at humor, but I think he's leveled up. He's insidious because he's always learning and improving

luka

you're right. very astute as ever. we need to keep adapting ourselves if we are to counteract him effectively.

version

For a while his main technique seemed to be reacting to everyone's banter posts with laughing emojis, no matter how poor the attempt at humor, but I think he's leveled up. He's insidious because he's always learning and improving

I just feel bad if nobody laughs at someone's joke.

sus

I believe luke unequivocally. He's tapped into psychic currents that we could only dream of.

sus

If the pink temple told me to murder version and sink his body to the bottom of the thames I would absolutely, no hesitation.

luka

im getting pink temples t shirts done they look amazing. version is going to order one then i'll have his name and home address and i can visit him.

• Wow

luka

hes the best one of your ones so far but the rest could still prove themselves and leap ahead in the pecking order we have to watch them closely.

• Haha