sus

felt i couldnt quite get through to him, or he wanted something i couldnt provid
Its hard being put in the father role. The lacnian master. You and craner can cry about it together. Everyone wanting nebulous completions and actualizations from uou

luka

maybe he had culture shock. he was bitterly disappointed that london was beautifully hot and bright and sunny. he really likes the depressive nature of england and he felt cheated. he wanted bruised sky and rain and sulleness.

luka

ive never read it either. other life can just explain it for us tho then we dont have to bother.

sus

Its very weird stuff. Ive learned a bit of it. He thought there were two kinds of people. People who dont know whether they are men or women. And people who dont know whether theyre alive or dead.

Brilliant!!! Two types!!

other_life

bioconfused
lacanian clinics in france did some pretty heinous psychiatric abuse esp. w transgender and autistic patients i just cba to find the source atm. zizek esp. *as* a lacanian is very hetero/cisnormative too but again im basing that on vibes

• Sad
Reactions: sus

luka

its great all that type stuff, zodiac signs, introverts and extroverts, mesomorphs and the other ones. its all great, all of them make perfect sense. i love types. reich does that too i think?

sus

He messaged me once that he "had the right to use the n word" because of his upbringing in a black neighborhood. I said, thats a very gen x sentiment I understand where youre coming from but I wont tolerate it. Youve got to put your foot down sometjmes