other_life

bioconfused
its great all that type stuff, zodiac signs, introverts and extroverts, mesomorphs and the other ones. its all great, all of them make perfect sense. i love types. reich does that too i think?

yes! Character Analysis. talking about healthy and unhealthy traits in ratios together constituting a unity of character, which calcifies and as one grows is harder to unknot. a x axis of 'genital' and 'neurotic' character types, with shades and convolutions in between ofc

luka

that one makes me uneasy cos it's always this nagging thing about not being properly geneital and therefore a defect, a dud.

luka

im not sure i am a fully geneital man. barty might be one. im probly more of a botch by reichs reckoning

COSMIC SLOP.
In the Room of Cosmic Plumbing,
Recalibration is in Progress.
The Recirculation of Cosmic Slop/pissing in the amitotic fluid.
‘Ok, just tuning you in now.’ Mild mannered technician turns dial, frequencies replace one another on a CONTINUUM OF INTENSITY.

luka

Dibs on mild mannered technician those guys have it figured out
these ones werent human they were like some alien medics or seomthing. it was great. been there loads of time. the pitches change as they dial you in too.

other_life

bioconfused
thats why jungle was so great.

i legitimately wish it was possible for americans to be multicultural in the way londoners are

also the whole genitality thing. i think marcuse + his coterie overcorrected on this score. because now lesbian hookup sites are full of tense asexuals!

sus

I had an acid experience at 6am in a basement laundry room once like this. People were waking up and the hot water heaters for the building were turning on and I was convinced that I was being prepared for the next stage in a hellish samsara cycle.I was never gonna see my pals again. I had messed something up and I was gonna pass through have my mind recalibrated and forget everything

luka

sometimes i think it would be good to have a more sensual mode of interaction with life, sticking your nose in thing, sucking up the odours. sometimes i think it would be good to be an intellectual and read books and do the dialectic. loads of different ways of being, different ratios and so on.

sus

Then I kissed my roommate on a whim because I was convinced there were only 2 women in the whole world. Not even types just 2 women goddesses inhabiting all the bodys.

And she said "Gus! You've got a girlfriend!"

luka

Then I kissed my roommate on a whim because I was convinced there were only 2 women in the whole world. Not even types just 2 women goddesses inhabiting all the bodys.

And she said "Gus! You've got a girlfriend!"
she didnt read the room. she let you down.

other_life

bioconfused
sometimes i think it would be good to have a more sensual mode of interaction with life, sticking your nose in thing, sucking up the odours. sometimes i think it would be good to be an intellectual and read books and do the dialectic. loads of different ways of being, different ratios and so on.

for reich these express the same basic conatus - productive thinking is embodied, grounded thinking and effective action is consciously directed, heavenward