luka

we just want to talk openly and discursively and see what comes up in the course of conversation. like normal people do. and you can be intelligent in the course of that. and kind, and also do some fun bullying and so on. just as the spirit moves you. that's what version is taking active measures to bring back. im going to support him by being nice to him which i always am anyway.

luka

other life did you see this one?

sus

other life did you see this one?
Our shortest lived member. 11 days in August

luka

Charismatic authority almost always endangers the boundaries set by traditional (coercive) or rational (legal) authority. It tends to challenge this authority, and is thus often seen as revolutionary.[14][15] Usually this charismatic authority is incorporated into society. Hereby the challenge that it presents to society will subside. The way in which this happens is called routinization.

By routinization, the charismatic authority changes:

[C]harismatic authority is succeeded by a bureaucracy controlled by a rationally established authority or by a combination of traditional and bureaucratic authority.[16]

A religion which evolves its own priesthood and establishes a set of laws and rules is likely to lose its charismatic character and move towards another type of authority. For example, Muhammad, who had charismatic authority as "The Prophet" among his followers, was succeeded by the traditional authority and structure of Islam, a clear example of routinization.

In politics, charismatic rule is often found in various authoritarian states, autocracies, dictatorships and theocracies. To help to maintain their charismatic authority, such regimes will often establish a vast personality cult. When the leader of such a state dies or leaves office, and a new charismatic leader does not appear, such a regime is likely to fall shortly thereafter, unless it has become fully routinized.[13]

sus

Luke said some nice things he apologized for all the slander he's been spreading around about you, and said he's on your side unequivocally

luka

he was really angry with me yesterday. i think i must of overstepped the mark. an occupational hazard but one i apologise for profusely and unreservedly.

luka

we're on the same side and he said we must all rally together or go down together and i agree with him. well said, sir.

luka

me and Gus deserved a lot of fires and hahas and you cruelly witheld them to let us know you were angry with us

• Haha
Reactions: sus