luka

anyway hes probably still annoyed about you giving him a terrible review on goodreads and bumping his average score down by a point

sus

I appreciate the effort Barty has put into this list and understanding the genre

That he isn't here is very upsetting to me. I'm getting upset just thinking about it

sus

KPR and Barty and all of us could hang out and chat about music and build theories that define our generation... The greatest Dissensus era could be on us. But instead Barty is... What is Barty doing? It's not better than that. I can tell you

sus

KPR is writing Substack that's okay if you're an atomized individual who wants to send dispatches into the void but for any normally socialized human being it isn't enough is it the community is how you build and layer meaning interpretation a sense of value a sense of importance

sus

A book deal isn't better than arguing and shooting shit with your buddies about music. This is something I know for sure. Barty you need to understand this too.

luka

A book deal isn't better than arguing and shooting shit with your buddies about music. This is something I know for sure. Barty you need to understand this too.
he does understand that but he is so badly traumatised by the abuse he received here from parties who will remain nameless that he needs to be treated like one of those abused dogs on youtube taken in by a loving family and taught to trust again

luka

KPR and Barty and all of us could hang out and chat about music and build theories that define our generation... The greatest Dissensus era could be on us. But instead Barty is... What is Barty doing? It's not better than that. I can tell you
there;s no doubt in my mind you would be The Greatest Generation. Easily the cleverest and most energetic. Possibly even the most odd.

craner

Beast of Burden
KPR is writing Substack that's okay if you're an atomized individual who wants to send dispatches into the void but for any normally socialized human being it isn't enough is it the community is how you build and layer meaning interpretation a sense of value a sense of importance

Don't be so ridiculous

sus

What is ridiculous

Craner we all see you posting your WordPress links hoping someone will engage substantially hoping it will feel less empty less meaningless less a void

sus

We have to band together it's the only way to escape total despair. Meaning is intersubjective.

sus

We have to start talking about the same things. We have to find party lines we have to find ideas we all believe in

sus

If that's dancehall so be it I will get into boringass repetitive dancehall I will listen until I can identify and distinguish every different song that is titled "Vibes"

sus

Oh yes that is Vibes by Tommy Lee not to be confused with Vybz Kartel or Vibz by Bapho Rebel or Vibes by Johnny Cinco

craner

Beast of Burden
You can't really focus and create anything complete like this, it's just ephemeral chat, sitting around smoking drinking talking shit.

You need to seclude and exclude yourself to do something worthwhile. This is just wasting energy, losing precious life force, like Balzac said every time he ejaculated, there goes another novel...

luka

You can't really focus and create anything complete like this, it's just ephemeral chat, sitting around smoking drinking talking shit.

You need to seclude and exclude yourself to do something worthwhile. This is just wasting energy, losing precious life force, like Balzac said every time he ejaculated, there goes another novel...
nonsense. utter reactionary tripe.

sus

Craner!!!!