sus

This is really getting me upset. It's like he has been so damaged and hurt in the past that he has to justify retreat. When you leave Society life empties out. Everyone knows this. You get addled. Mentally ill. Anyone who has read Pan by Knut Hamsun knows this

craner

Beast of Burden
nonsense. utter reactionary tripe.

As soon as Sufi stops paying the bills it's all gone, and what have you got then? Luke, most of your creative work will be gone, meaningless, not even a memory.

Sufi is your executioner

sus

You get out what you put in. That's what I say. Craner isn't putting enough in. It's as simple as that. I won't analyze the psychology I will just stick to the facts

sus

As soon as Sufi stops paying the bills it's all gone, and what have you got then? Luke, most of your creative work will be gone, meaningless, not even a memory.

Sufi is your executioner
That's not true. That's not true at all. The memetic and interpersonal legacy of this place is massive. It will be preserved. One of the largest archives of cultural conversation and exchange in the entire world. There are more ideas on this board then the Greeks came up with from 600-400 BCE.

sus

Bloated wino spreading his wino depression

He needs to start lifting, stop drinking, lose weight and pour his libido into Dissensus. That will unlock a satisfaction he has not know since youth

sus

We are gonna make you young again Craner. Youth is a mentality. You've chosen you can unchoose

sus

A common belief is that "morals" and "labor," and a general selflessness, "give the self away." Pleasure is a resource which must be conserved and protected through the anti-social impulse. This belief is best described as a fallacy. Understanding the true dynamic requires first accepting its paradoxical nature—that in giving yourself away, you get yourself back. That in pouring life-force into the common pool, one does not lose life-force but gain it. That what we could call moral discipline, a certain devotion to proper conduct justified by collective improvement, is essential not to the well-being of others, but to the practitioner, to the disciplined and socially oriented disciple.

luka

A common belief is that "morals" and "labor," and a general selflessness, "give the self away." Pleasure is a resource which must be conserved and protected through the anti-social impulse. This belief is best described as a fallacy. Understanding the true dynamic requires first accepting its paradoxical nature—that in giving yourself away, you get yourself back. That in pouring life-force into the common pool, one does not lose life-force but gain it. That what we could call moral discipline, a certain devotion to proper conduct justified by collective improvement, is essential not to the well-being of others, but to the practitioner, to the disciplined and socially oriented disciple.
love is like a Magic Penny
hold it tight and you wont have any
lend it spend it and youll have so many
theyll roll all over the FLOOR!

• Love
Reactions: sus

sus

This is where hedonism errs. It thinks it is "beating the system"; it refuses to be fooled. In reality, it is surrendering the greatest prizes for middling ones, because it refuses to believe in the greatest prizes' existence. In struggling not to be suckered, it is made the ultimate sucker. It suckers itself.

luka

we used to sing that at Primary school. it's literally the only thing i remember from all my years of 'education'