What countries do you crush on?

IdleRich

IdleRich
There's loads of threads about the UK, I want to see more idealised fantasy lands (Yyaldrin is excused cos he doesn't live in England so he can make it his fantasy if he likes).

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
just look at this man.

cotswolds-village-main-cotswolds-destination-guide.jpg

you can just hear the birds chirping, the foxes walking around, the only thing missing is some smoke coming from one of the chimneys cos a little englander is making a stew for his family.

The foxes have all been shot.

luka

There's loads of threads about the UK, I want to see more idealised fantasy lands (Yyaldrin is excused cos he doesn't live in England so he can make it his fantasy if he likes).

lets do it for them. lets write sufis answer for him. and craners answer and john edens answer.

version

The thing is, even if you did do that, you'd still be one of those English tossers in the rainforest with a stupid accent, struggling with the heat, not being able to pull off wearing shorts and embarrassing yourself simply by being alive.
large-screenshot1.jpg

version

That films a good example of an exotic depiction of a country (or a landscape at least). The mystical Himalayas, where the natural British reserve will crumble, unleashing something both terrible and wonderful.
It's the shorts. The shorts send them mad.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Dream places rocking shorts without pasty, knobby English knees and legs.

Massif Central central’s massive. Tarn Gorge. Marseilles at dusk in the summer. Bordeaux Sunday afternoon with one bottle of wine for 2 adults to keep me in check. Brittany for galettes and seafood towers. The Alps.

US Shenandoah valley and parts of the Appalachian Trail. Fireflies in sultry summer nights, cicadas doing their thing. Walking along ridge paths.

Dream tour would be S America. Still a dream.

Reactions: Leo

Leo

but that's my fantasy, luka. play along.

you're right about Colombian and Argentinian cooking, but Venezuelan, Brazilian and Peruvian are often spicy.