IdleRich

IdleRich
People will moan about anything... they are complaining about needing an own goal as though it was a freak event like the Spanish one.

version

IdleRich

IdleRich
One of the mini-narratives I like in major tournaments is when you get a young player who suddenly announces themselves to the world, like Ozil in 2010. I guess Pedri's that player in this tournament,
I thought you were gonna say the Danish kid who banged in that free kick... I was thinking he will be good when he reaches puberty.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Interesting subtle thing going on where Wrighty is banging drum for Sterling and Keane pulls him up.

I think Wright is making a point cos of racism? But going too far for Keane who tells it how he sees it. No room for sentiment with Roy.

Roy's correct but if you make a melted tottnum hotspur your national hero it will come to bight you on the arse. It's the way of the Spurs.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
At least you're consistent

Don't be silly. The bbc commentary team on 5live were shocked it was a penalty. They quickly reversed their tune though, and you think we don't have stalinist doublethink in the beautiful game? Advice: mute the tv commentary, keep the radio on. you will hear some wonders.

droid

Rigging the fixtures so nearly all the games are played at home, stopping opposing fans from attending so there's a 10-1 support advantage in the match, lasering the keeper, diving for a penalty...

It's basically a reverse escape the victory at this point. If England do bottle this (and they have a very good chance of winning), then they deserve to never hold a trophy again.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Don't be silly. The bbc commentary team on 5live were shocked it was a penalty. They quickly reversed their tune though, and you think we don't have stalinist doublethink in the beautiful game? Advice: mute the tv commentary, keep the radio on. you will hear some wonders.
I watch it with Portuguese commentary.
I mean you're consistent in predicting England will get thrashed in the next game.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Rigging the fixtures so nearly all the games are played at home, stopping opposing fans from attending so there's a 10-1 support advantage in the match, lasering the keeper, diving for a penalty...

It's basically a reverse escape the victory at this point. If England do bottle this (and they have a very good chance of winning), then they deserve to never hold a trophy again.
Who rigged the fixtures, Sterling?

droid

Dunno how they managed it. Some dodgy deal with UEFA I assume. I don't think they've ever lost at home, it stinks to high heaven. Denmark had to play the Czechs in Baku FFS. And the decision to only allow 8000 Danes in is dodgy as fuck considering plague island is set to go full super spread in a week or so.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I watch it with Portuguese commentary.
I mean you're consistent in predicting England will get thrashed in the next game.

Nah, I said that England would probably beat Denmark 2-1 or 3-1. I was right that they wouldn't be able to hold a clean sheet. As for England being thrashed by Italy? I don't think so, more a slow and surgical disembowelment

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What do you mean "you lot" Third? You're English too!

Nah. We had the dubious honour of being worst team of euro 2021, alongside Russia.

Don't make me out you as Welsh in the barking bnp English nationalist stronghold pubs you like to frequent.