sufi

lala

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
even atomic kitten has gotten on the hype train, grim.

I mean the portuguese technically invented goa trance but id still be careful blasting this one around yer missus Richard. Just incase like.

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
Nah. We had the dubious honour of being worst team of euro 2021, alongside Russia.

Don't make me out you as Welsh in the barking bnp English nationalist stronghold pubs you like to frequent.

You're a dual national like me, embrace your Englishness! Don't suppress it!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You're a dual national like me, embrace your Englishness! Don't suppress it!

I can't whilst that pasty faced overprivileged spurs boy Harold Kane is in the team and their national hero. You see you will never understand london football rivalries, this is why you will be found out in a pub Ollie!

craner

Beast of Burden
I can't whilst that pasty faced overprivileged spurs boy Harold Kane is in the team and their national hero. You see you will never understand london football rivalries, this is why you will be found out in a pub Ollie!

I don't go to pubs. They're full of loud people drinking lager.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Few things would be more apt for these strange times than England winning the tournament. Then the rest of us will be thrust into a vortex of tired, irrational, frenzied motifs and shit music for the rest of the summer. Grim as fuck

And it won’t fuck off either. On Bonfire Night mates will suggest rewatching the final, all that bored and glib nostalgia piling up like detritus, fading slowly as the years die

For the love of god Italy, smash these weird hatchling dreams of Saxon destiny back into the mud they rose from

(it’s the hope that kills you)

Leo

The shadow of Brexit -- UK vs EU -- seems to loom large, a rather fitting scenario.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
@Leo large chunks of the English psyche has now been beguiled by the prospect of winning, which is much more horrifying than Brexit. It’s been so long, like a 90 year old spinster in a retirement home getting smitten by a new arrival giving them the come on. Even @craner ’s been smitten by it all

Terrible, reality-bending jingoisms and the theme from the Great Escape (the one where Sly plays in goal because he’s a barbarian Yank) lying rampant like a dog in heat in the collective psychosphere

8FDA799B-629E-4BCC-B187-8D2F2FBCEC7B.jpeg

D9EF7C57-0316-4938-B791-6409044B3D38.jpeg