IdleRich

IdleRich
Cos all their best players play for the same five or six clubs. How different are Brazil, France or Italy gonna be when their star players are all at PSG or Chelsea or Barcelona?

IdleRich

IdleRich
The best coaches and the best players using the same methods (give or take) at the same clubs then get divided into different groups for the internationals.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Reddit absolutely hates England/England fans right now and its weirdly firing up my typically dormant patriotism.

It's like when I slag myself off 24 hours a day but if another person does it I react as if they've defamed Jesus.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Reddit absolutely hates England/England fans right now and its weirdly firing up my typically dormant patriotism.

It's like when I slag myself off 24 hours a day but if another person does it I react as if they've defamed Jesus.

You don't follow club football though. About 40 years too late Corpse. Don't post-dubstep yerself @luka already claimed he invented it which was bad enough.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
True though, I don't really give a shit about it

Discovering people like Piers Morgan and Alan Davies are arsenal fans would have been the final nail in the coffin if the coffin hadn't already been buried under several tons of soil

IdleRich

IdleRich
Hey Rich, are you Against Modern Football?
Swings and roundabouts innit... the level is ridiculously high but there is a trade off. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Messi, Neymar etc... South American geniuses who could do stuff with the ball that Pele would never have dreamed possible but cos of that they caught the eye of the European clubs who pay them insane sums of money to do it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
True though, I don't really give a shit about it

Discovering people like Piers Morgan and Alan Davies are arsenal fans would have been the final nail in the coffin if the coffin hadn't already been buried under several tons of soil

TBF as much as a nasty piece of work Morgan is, people are too enamoured with Holly Willoughby to call his bluff. Even some of the 'bass music' lads at my uni wrote gushing facebook status updates about her when she was a panelist or something in some famous tv tournament. deplorable scenes all around.

version

E53ma-O1-XIAEXDDW.jpg