luka

the problem i have with the invocation of detail is that it makes any simplification at all impermissible and the world is exploded into ever more granular chaos, just bits of shrapnel flying everywhere

luka

This is just both-sidising it. Let's you state what you think - or what's entertaining for you to think - without ownership
if you have been reading me for 20 years and still dont understand where im coming from no amount of explaining is going to solve that is it

craner

Beast of Burden
so i present it partly to be looked at as a thing in the world with growing power and partly as a frame to interpret world events through and to see what it clarifies and what it distorts

One of the most tried and tested of these is "the stab in the back".

luka

yes, and it elicits all sorts of responses. the responses differ depnding on the level of reading comprehension and basic intelligence.

craner

Beast of Burden
the problem i have with the invocation of detail is that it makes any simplification at all impermissible and the world is exploded into ever more granular chaos, just bits of shrapnel flying everywhere

This is not true. The idea that you can only have a grand narrative driven by central actors with a plan or chaos is nonsensical. From your point of view, it's simply a justification for ignorance. But you're smart, the problem arises when somebody not so smart reads something about the Rothschilds and thinks "oh my God! How come nobody knows about this!"

DannyL

Wild Horses
yes, and it elicits all sorts of responses. the responses differ depnding on the level of reading comprehension and basic intelligence.
And there we have it, the first slide to abuse because someone disagrees with you.

luka

so please dont try and draw me into 'debate'. youve completely misunderstood where im coming from.

luka

you and Tea want to try and 'defeat' me. but im not putting forward arguments. im not going into battle. my loins are not girded.

luka

you want me to paly by debate club rules so you can go into battle and defeat me with your arguments you learned off a blog. but thats not the game i am playing. im sorry but its not that.