craner

Beast of Burden
What are you on about? I was minding my own business and then in my notifications I saw you had asked me if I agreed that Jews controlled the world. It's entirely your fault!

luka

What are you on about? I was minding my own business and then in my notifications I saw you had asked me if I agreed that Jews controlled the world. It's entirely your fault!
it was a thread by an actual Jewess!

luka

theres no point trying communicate with thickos cos they dont have the conceptual apparatus to understand what you are saying
so they recast it in terms of the apparatus they do possess which leads to egregious misinterpretations

luka

there is no cure for this but you want to be able to talk with other intelligent people so you just have to suffer the consequences.
its unavoidable.

luka

its the bane of my existence. i dont know why they cant just leave me alone. 'oh, well we dont get it but it keeps him happy and other people seem to understand'

luka

youre getting into dangerous territory for a gentile there craner, big nose or not. version did you understand the points i was making yes or no?

luka

craner is committed to a world in which no event has a cause becasue any cause would, by neccessity, be the jews.

craner

Beast of Burden
its the bane of my existence. i dont know why they cant just leave me alone. 'oh, well we dont get it but it keeps him happy and other people seem to understand'

You started the whole thing off this morning by asking for a reaction and then you whine about being hounded by reactions! You need to make your mind up.