Mr. Naga Pickle

good find, happy. never heard of them before.

so what did you sound like in '93?
timeshard were a part of the early free party/megadog/megatripolis scene. remember reading about them back in the day, then being a bit disappointed once i was actually able to find some of their music. this tape is everything i'd hoped they'd be!

feel as if there was a bunch of this industrial/space rock/dance hybrid stuff happening in the early 90s, though i'm struggling to find much evidence of it online. would super appreciate any suggestions y'all might have!

i sounded very terrible in 1993:

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this has to go in to that pile of great crap tunes. i mean it is so cheesy but it just works.

Although it was better sampled in hardcore.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
tbf this genre taken on its own is pretty kitsch have to dissent with @blissblogger the techno purists were right to call it rinky dinky. What they missed however is the breakbeat hardcore took the piano vamps and epileptically accelerated to unlock their true euphoric amphetamine psychotic dimension.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

More , there was also a refined and excellent tact and taste! Not as mere brain drilling! Not as "German" culture, with its loutish manners! But as body, as bearing, as instinct in short, as reality. All gone for naught! Overnight it became merely a memory! The Greeks! The Romans! Instinctive nobility, taste, methodical inquiry, genius for organization and administration, faith in and the will to secure the future of man, a great yes to everything entering into the imperium Romanum and palpable to all the senses, a grand style that was beyond mere art, but had become reality, truth, life . All overwhelmed in a night, but not by a convulsion of nature! Not trampled to death by Teutons and others of heavy hoof! But brought to shame by crafty, sneaking, invisible, anaemic vampires! Not conquered, only sucked dry! Hidden vengefulness, petty envy, became master ! Everything wretched, intrinsically ailing, and invaded by bad feelings, the whole ghetto world of the soul, was at once on top ! One needs but read any of the Christian agitators, for example, St. Augustine, in order to realize, in order to smell, what filthy fellows came to the top. It would be an error, however, to assume that there was any lack of understanding in the leaders of the Christian movement: ah, but they were clever, clever to the point of holiness, these fathers of the church! What they lacked was something quite different. Nature neglected perhaps forgot to give them even the most modest endowment of respectable, of upright, of cleanly instincts. Between ourselves, they are not even men. If Islam despises Christianity, it has a thousandfold right to do so: Islam at least assumes that it is dealing with men.

DLaurent

Cuba Gooding + The Nightwriters + a 'Tramen' break = a very poor Bad Company and DJ Trace tune called Flashback.

I must have drank too much this Christmas. But I do like the Cuba Gooding track and particularly the Nightwriters track.