catalog

Do you think its within the realms of possibility that mixed biscuits could be proved right and 20 years from now someone will discover this thread and write a new yorker article about his prescience?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Do you think its within the realms of possibility that mixed biscuits could be proved right and 20 years from now someone will discover this thread and write a new yorker article about his prescience?
I'm not going to say "yes" and I'm not going to say "no", but I will say that he was confidently predicting the UK was on the verge of herd immunity back in the summer of 2020.

catalog

The thing is, there are still a lot of things to play for, is all I'm saying. It's gonna keep a lot of people busy for years.

Of course he's right. But it's difficult for people who have a track record of intellectual sophistication and political discernment to recognise what's happening. It's the first instance of truly globalist action we've been subjected too. All previous power plays have been by state actors. This one is a corporate-technocrat manifestation and it's the only thing about COVID that's novel and is able to evade cultural immunity. So it's no wonder 95% of the dissensus brains trust is all at sea with it. Once-trusted institutions — WHO, CDC, FDA, SAGE — have been coopted , by pharmaceutically-enhanced authoritatian capitalism. The current generation of lightweight, untested politicians probably genuinely believe it, or, less charitably, see it as an opportunity too.

Leo

any idea what spurred it, why this shadowy group decided now needed to be the time to strike? Was there a particular threat they faced that necessitated this global action?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Of course he's right. But it's difficult for people who have a track record of intellectual sophistication and political discernment to recognise what's happening. It's the first instance of truly globalist action we've been subjected too. All previous power plays have been by state actors. This one is a corporate-technocrat manifestation and it's the only thing about COVID that's novel and is able to evade cultural immunity. So it's no wonder 95% of the dissensus brains trust is all at sea with it. Once-trusted institutions — WHO, CDC, FDA, SAGE — have been coopted , by pharmaceutically-enhanced authoritatian capitalism. The current generation of lightweight, untested politicians probably genuinely believe it, or, less charitably, see it as an opportunity too.
Oh man, not those pesky (((globalists))) again!