mixed_biscuits

So I personally know 7 people who have had enduring adverse events from the vax...If 7 people told @Mr. Tea that they got food poisoning from McD's he would be the first at the Golden Arches next morning for his sausage and egg McMuffin.

mixed_biscuits

No hospitalisations but they're generally not in their 80s.

wild greens

I have never figured out why you dont really see anything about the proper immune people who never even caught it and it just clearly brushes off them. Not the asymptomatic, the ones who didn't even catch it

There is someone we know who works in the hospital, has done the whole way through, c-wards the lot; never showed up anything on an anti-body test, never got sick, even in the shitty no PPE early days. Just cracks on whatever

Dont get it. Did i miss all the research into these people. Probably

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So I personally know 7 people who have had enduring adverse events from the vax...If 7 people told @Mr. Tea that they got food poisoning from McD's he would be the first at the Golden Arches next morning for his sausage and egg McMuffin.
It really is the damnedest thing, isn't it, that it's invariably strongly antivaxx people who always know tons of people who've had adverse reactions to a vaccine?

I have never figured out why you dont really see anything about the proper immune people who never even caught it and it just clearly brushes off them. Not the asymptomatic, the ones who didn't even catch it

There is someone we know who works in the hospital, has done the whole way through, c-wards the lot; never showed up anything on an anti-body test, never got sick, even in the shitty no PPE early days. Just cracks on whatever

Dont get it. Did i miss all the research into these people. Probably
Maybe had a previous SARS within the past 20 years?

wild greens

Aye it could well be just an exposure to a previous corona or something - they were on a tropical medicine placement during training too - but loads of people have had colds too before and still got the rona

We doubt it was one of the famous ones like Hong Kong or MERS etc though. Seems highly difficult to place in that sort of scenario