I dont mean that snarkily, I am curious.im skeptical of getting a booster so you can trust me
Too big to fail keeps on failing. The fix for 2008 didn't work and was about to crash the economy in 2019 (repo crisis). Rather than lose the economy completely and unleash who knows what, the authorities decided to crash land it, in China apparently.

Now we're all having to get use to new surroundings, costumes and customs. Bio-Authoritarian capitalism working on a subscription model for compliance. Please, no questions, and put on your mask.

The world had run out of steam by 2020 and was grinding to a halt. The conductor assured us we had to stop as we had crashed into some sort of natural obstacle on the track. It's safest to stay on board. The conductor will come through to check your tickets shortly. Tickets will be checked every six months in fact. Or three. Whatever, please stay on board while we fix this. The lights in the carriages may flicker from time to time. There is enough food for everybody aboard. We're turning the heating off to save fuel. Rumours that first class carriages are heated and well supplied are false. Please forget you heard that and please stay on board. We're sorry to say the engine cannot be repaired. Please stay on board for and in your seats for your health and safety, we're coming to check your tickets. Please applaud the conductors as they make their way through your carriage at this difficult time. Those without tickets are making it worse for everybody, please direct them to the cattle cars at the rear of the train.

Last edited:

shakahislop

Of course he's right. But it's difficult for people who have a track record of intellectual sophistication and political discernment to recognise what's happening. It's the first instance of truly globalist action we've been subjected too. All previous power plays have been by state actors. This one is a corporate-technocrat manifestation and it's the only thing about COVID that's novel and is able to evade cultural immunity. So it's no wonder 95% of the dissensus brains trust is all at sea with it. Once-trusted institutions — WHO, CDC, FDA, SAGE — have been coopted , by pharmaceutically-enhanced authoritatian capitalism. The current generation of lightweight, untested politicians probably genuinely believe it, or, less charitably, see it as an opportunity too.
You don't know nothing about the WHO. This isn't how it works. You've just added it in here as one of a list of acronyms, you don't know anything about it.

You don't know nothing about the WHO. This isn't how it works. You've just added it in here as one of a list of acronyms, you don't know anything about it.
We've all seen how it works these past 22 months, they've been the primary instrument for validating lockdowns, masks (bit of toing and froing on that one), redefining what a vaccine is, what herd immunity is. I also know who was it's general secretary prior to placeman Tedros, her record in crying wolf over swine flu in 2009, and her role in dismantling democracy in Hong Kong now. What do you know?

shakahislop

We've all seen how it works these past 22 months, they've been the primary instrument for validating lockdowns, masks (bit of toing and froing on that one), redefining what a vaccine is, what herd immunity is. I also know who was it's general secretary prior to placeman Tedros, her record in crying wolf over swine flu in 2009, and her role in dismantling democracy in Hong Kong now. What do you know?
no they haven't. you totally do not understand what this organization is or how it works.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
He’s querying you don’t have all the answers and your understanding is questionable. None of us have all the answers or all the questions, except you and Biscetti

As much as my Dad tried to convince me otherwise, life and the world aren’t steam engines either. Colourful description though, a protein fuelled manifesto for 9am

B55DE175-79BB-41E3-B433-C6AC23AF766C.jpeg

Reactions: Leo

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Q.E.D.

Your complicity in all of this has been exemplary, you've always been a handy dipstick to gauge the depth of thinking in those who are going along with this, without question.
I know, right? Protecting myself from a dangerous infectious disease like some sort of total sheepcuck.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Why does globalist automatically mean "Jew" to you, Ken? Why would you go after one group like that? A bit 1930s of you. Please, tea! Keep your grubby race politics out of this.
Lol, "I know you are, but what am I?" is just about your level, isn't it?

Are you going to mutter darkly about "international finance" and then act all coy about that phrase, too?