luka

i took my american boomer uncle there and he was thrilled cos the rolling stones played there

catalog

I spent a bit of time in the wenlock. It was one of those that was good cos it was North but not near any tubes.

luka

Im pretty sure version is actually a saint
I always wind up family members irl by making up silly, mundane things. I told my gran my brother got a part-time job at a hotel bar and she obviously believed it and started asking him about it and he had no idea what was going on.
I told the rest of the family my dad had gifted one of my brothers a set of antique golf clubs even though he didn't play golf and they all said it was disgusting he was playing favourites and giving away valuable items like that.

luka

barty told his mum he'd been raped as a child by the PE teacher and she burst into tears. that is the difference between barty and version.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I once went into the main politics sub on Reddit and responded to someone in one of the busiest threads saying Hillary was worse than Trump because she'd used the stolen uranium to breed gigantic, mutant rats which she planned to unleash on the US and the responses were insane. Was interesting to see all these people completely taking me at face value, assuming I genuinely believed it, supported Trump etc and getting incredibly angry. I can see why it becomes a habit for some. Really satisfying and funny.