luka

we all had one last fight during the first lockdown and that was it for him and droid. not been back since. they took each other out. mutually assured destruction.

• Sad
Reactions: sus

luka

I went looking for the mutated babies quote again, but it seems either A) you fabricated that quote and attributed it to version or B) version deleted it.

Both options are highly precedented.
version can you remember the answer?

version

I went looking for the mutated babies quote again, but it seems either A) you fabricated that quote and attributed it to version or B) version deleted it.

Both options are highly precedented.
It was rats, not babies, and I deleted it after I'd had my fun as I only had one Reddit account and was having serious discussions on there too.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
It was rats, not babies, and I deleted it after I'd had my fun as I only had one Reddit account and was having serious discussions on there too.
No I mean a different quote altogether.

"one day I pretended to be a doctor, dressed up all in white and draped a stephoscope round my neck and i told this woman she was preganant and she looked so happy "o my god thats wonderful' and i waited two beats, looked grave and said, im terribly sorry to have to tell you this but its terribly deformed, its basically a mutant. you should have seen her face LMAO"

version

"one day I pretended to be a doctor, dressed up all in white and draped a stephoscope round my neck and i told this woman she was preganant and she looked so happy "o my god thats wonderful' and i waited two beats, looked grave and said, im terribly sorry to have to tell you this but its terribly deformed, its basically a mutant. you should have seen her face LMAO"
Oh, no. That's complete bollocks and Luka being an arse.

luka

LMAO! that was definitely version. thats a true story.

version

The responses to that Hillary thing were insane; lots of people calling me a fucking moron and a fascist and whatnot; telling me to go back to /r/TheDonald, /r/Conspiracy etc.

It was a completely ridiculous comment yet these people were deadly serious. An eyeopener.