luka

it wasn't our idea. we wouldn't have had the courage, imagination or sense of initiative to do it ourselves without being forced into it.

sus

For instance, while "cultural marxism" hints at communism, the left's favorite weapon, "fascism," does not beat around the bush, and does not remotely feel compelled to meet dictionary or even commonsense definitions of the term when labeling adversaries. It is sillier I think than "cultural marxism," which is also itself very silly, like you say

sus

as we all know it's impossible to do anything. no one chooses anything. i do what i do cos woops told me to do it. he does it cos someone told him to do it. it was the path of least resistance. no one has the slightest bit of control over what happens to them.
I just told Webb to do something.

linebaugh

@linebaugh @luka you two need to get me in on these white people jobs the shit that i see certain people make legit money from and meanwhile i get chastised that i need to look proper job to make money

nah its not fair lol
buy a tattoo gun for 80 dollars and draw a bunch of shit that looks like this

31e4b4d2e735d9f14c78ea878ce39c73.jpg

the crusty looking they/thems will line around the block for it

wektor

buy a tattoo gun for 80 dollars and draw a bunch of shit that looks like this

31e4b4d2e735d9f14c78ea878ce39c73.jpg

the crusty looking they/thems will line around the block for it
I have a friend who's been tattooing manga cleavages for a while and that also caught on very well

luka

a lot of euros ive noticed scramble the code. they are anti-woke from a trad left position.

luka

also they love sexy time and so on so they dont like any puritanical infringements of their sexy time

wektor

@wektor where are you on situated on the scale from 'woke' to 'alt-right'
depends if we're about my thinking processes or daily habits?
there is many enough contradictions I am sure you could easily classify me as both
Ive spent a lot of time on 4chan as a teen and do find a lot of my universities idpol/public image motivated activities utterly ridiculous
at the same time I have a weekly vegetable subscription and dont litter on the floor.

some of my habits are awfully millenial, I somehow still like nice things, but I do get along with some of my friends who enjoy romanticising having morleys as the only meal of the day as a working class trait

luka

every intellectual powerhouse under the age of 30 spent their formative years on 4chan

wektor

a lot of euros ive noticed scramble the code. they are anti-woke from a trad left position.
I would agree on the former, but as much as I am aware there must be plenty trad left intelligentsia based on the continent, countries of the soviet bloc obviously do not have as much of it.
in those countries, a lot of it is probably quite young actually. my older brothers generation (as in, people who are currently in their mid 30s) would be the first one in a while that doesn't automatically associate left wing politics with secret police.
but again this gets scrambled since we're getting flooded with more or less neolib crap (depending on the age group), which is hastily swallowed up by a) the elders who still have the romanticised view of the us as the lord and saviour, land of the free etc. b) people who are slightly younger who have an inferiority complex and a fear of smelling like onion, hence they really push themselves to seem, and therefore feel european/cosmpolitan

wektor

every intellectual powerhouse under the age of 30 spent their formative years on 4chan
what is interesting is those were (and still are, possibly) multiple cultures under one umbrella, each with their own dialect and so on, depending on the board.
I'm almost certain the crowds would mix less than expected, as much as the main language the dialects would spring off from would stay the same

luka

lavender mafia is a term that has been used here a lot too. i wonder where it originates.

luka

poetix, who is certainly not under 30, but is an intellectual powerhouse, also frequented 4chan for years.

wektor

what i find interesting is an observation I made, I think a cynic approach to neolib ideology is more commonly found in eastern europe - surprisingly, as we were the ones looking forward so much to being culturally colonised by the US by the end of 80s.
at the same time we are craving the western european comfort and self-assurance, recognition of own culture

wektor

think I meant that east hardly has a left tradition in the sense that west has it, while at the same time it seems to be approached more critically.
we are both disenchanted and jealous