Battle Rap

catalog

shes someone who comes in my head if someone says battle rap. it's like the englsh way or somethi9ng. i'm not asure

forclosure

Man turns his back for 2 seconds and there's a battle rap thread
this is how i know some of you pretend to feel guilt over liking UK Hip Hop,at least qwerty is honest

forclosure

The older battles here like Supernatural and Craig g, Lord finesse Percee P some of the old 2000s URL stuff i'm cool with but don't fool and all these battle leagues get that AWAY FROM ME

mixed_biscuits

Shuffle-T has written a whole dictionary of them - all I need to do is commit them to memory now, like an emory cow before a felony row so you get a hella me pow. See, not labored at all

catalog

@mixed_biscuits you might be interested in this film

Got a lot of good battles, particularly memorable is the craig g bits. I saw it at its premiere in bradford, then weirdly met the director in leeds the next day, randomly, in a trendy bar and got a few drinks with him. Sound guy.

mixed_biscuits

Got a lot of good battles, particularly memorable is the craig g bits. I saw it at its premiere in bradford, then weirdly met the director in leeds the next day, randomly, in a trendy bar and got a few drinks with him. Sound guy.
Thank you very much. I was also wondering whether there have been any academic analyses of form/content in general terms...I see there are some specifically on race