luka

we didn't watch it together. we watched it in our respective homes, apart.

version

When they announced they were doing a Top Gun sequel I never expected it to become his most successful film.

It's grossed more than Infinity War at this point.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Reported to be one of the nicest and most professional actors around

Hell of a guy

But also a nutcase, if not party to then the cause of scientological crimes most foule

And we all loved Top Gun

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's really good, it appeals to nostalgic boomers and millennials alike, it needs to be seen on the big screen (and he pushed for it to not come out on streaming services), despite being in many ways a rehash of an old film it's a breath of fresh air in admidst the marvel stuff, word of mouth etc.

And above all else? Your boy Tom.

version

In a 2009 interview with Black Book, director Mary Harron said, "We talked about how Martian-like [the character] Patrick Bateman was, how he was looking at the world like somebody from another planet, watching what people did and trying to work out the right way to behave, and then one day [Christian] called me and he had been watching Tom Cruise on David Letterman, and he just had this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes, and he was really taken with this energy."

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That's the fascinating thing about him, the question mark over him, what's going on there? Charismatic and likeable but a sense that behind that all there's something dark and crazy or maybe nothing at all?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
One thing people abolutely drool about now (including yours truly and drooly) is that he does all these stunts forreal forreal

Nobody believes a single thing that happens in marvel world.

And also we just love someone bigger than life. I've noticed lately how mesmerising Haaland is even for ppl like me who don't watch football. Cos he's a freak, he's scoring more goals than anyone ever, plus he's a giant Norseman with a face like a baby.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Also another thing people love about him is that he's pretty old now but he's got a six pack and can run like the clappers

He is the promise of perpetual youth

version

One thing people abolutely drool about now (including yours truly and drooly) is that he does all these stunts forreal forreal

Nobody believes a single thing that happens in marvel world.

And also we just love someone bigger than life. I've noticed lately how mesmerising Haaland is even for ppl like me who don't watch football. Cos he's a freak, he's scoring more goals than anyone ever, plus he's a giant Norseman with a face like a baby.