WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
He looked mega weird in Maverick, blacker than black hair, weird smile, weird +++, creepy film

50+ years, strutting round crooked like Robert DN in The Irishman, at least Madonna gets her swollen gash out

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That's another thing about him, I don't think that many women fancy him, or at least I've never met any who do

luka

his waist is not narrow enough either, incorrect waist, doesnt taper in a pleasing way. bad pecs. incorrect insertions. mishapen.

version

I've gone off Brad recently. He's a bit irritating these days, plus there's more stuff coming out about him hitting his wife and kids. Still looks better than Cruise though.

version

The story is that he was drunk on a plane and having some sort of tantrum where he poured booze all over Angelina Jolie and their kids then started throwing her around and smacked at least one of the kids in the face when they tried to stop him.

luka

One thing people abolutely drool about now (including yours truly and drooly) is that he does all these stunts forreal forreal

Nobody believes a single thing that happens in marvel world.

And also we just love someone bigger than life. I've noticed lately how mesmerising Haaland is even for ppl like me who don't watch football. Cos he's a freak, he's scoring more goals than anyone ever, plus he's a giant Norseman with a face like a baby.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
No that's a great great scene

They're just different entities aren't they

I'm sure most of us if we had to be one of them we'd go for Brad Pitt (certainly we'd opt to look like him)

Even if it does entail beating our children around the face in first class

What's Pitt's best ever role? I liked it in Seven when he was blubbering like a girl just cos his wife had been decapitated (SPOILERS)