luka

f63354e2-fd0f-468d-a2d3-52ecb18ad9e1.jpg

luka

i guess the slightly odd thing is the right prize sexual dimophism but their women are very masculine. big shoulders etc, very powerful and high T

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I don't get it. Is this the existence of a soul that was previously female idea(?), which I accept from the relevant evidence but no progressive seems to want to spell out.

yes, sex changes are forbidden in the bible.

How can you forbid something that doesn't exist?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
also biscuits is jewish and he says, like craner, (correctly) that the right have a better record on defending israel. but he's not right wing by birth or temprement.

Well that's the problem, given that according to right wing cosmology, marxism and secularism are and liberalism and free choice are judeo-masonic conspiracy theories. So biscuits has to convert to christianity. Which is of course, what I'm trying to get him to do. Assimilate and become a real zionist! The real zionists are Christians.

luka

biscuits is literally 5'2 in height. i don't know what makes him want to be with the big boys. it's a strange thing. get with the freaks. don't side with the bullies, they don't respect you. make common cause with the rest imo.