GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

GRIMETAPES.COM NOW OFFLINE

nastycrewoldedited9dk.jpg

sets in text format, some broken links.
The Big Named Crews
http://www.shorttext.com/frtvp8r
Miscellaneous, Garage Days & Studio Sets
http://www.shorttext.com/e50ep98

Back in April. A Tape A Day Mk II (properly this time) in the next couple of days.

viktorvaughn

co-sign x100. they seem to be a 'grime guilty pleasure' for some people

Discarda has some classic bars it can't be denied! I like him. Much rather someone a bit rubbish but entertaining like him or Terminator than someone technically gifted but dry and boring like Devlin. I'LL BANG YR FATHER OUT.

And his vocal of Havana is quite moving.

petergunn

plywood violin
Discarda has some classic bars it can't be denied! I like him. Much rather someone a bit rubbish but entertaining like him or Terminator than someone technically gifted but dry and boring like Devlin. I'LL BANG YR FATHER OUT.

And his vocal of Havana is quite moving.

i'll bang your father out '09
m_33070e59a0b3944a3102e37dcdb5dcb7.jpg

da return

slackk - don't go all newham generals about the re-up, it's definitely gonna be april yeah?!

Yes, just transferring them to a private server is all.

The sets are still there, anyway, in the shorttext files. Just takes a bit of effort to find them maybe. Ctrl & F are you.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
tempz and jme>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

they make a really good duo.

Yeah, wow! When they were on Logan together I was shocked at how well they go together. I never would've placed them as a good combo in theory.

EDIT: I just clocked right now they were on together again last night. How was the show? Was it as good as the last time the Newhams were on?

Last edited:

faustus

The 2nd disc to Soulfood 4 is all instrumentals I'm told.

yeah it is, including circle and signal by jerzey. havent given it a proper listen yet.

main disc is pretty good too, think this was always gonna be my least favourite, there's just less to it. 'trimvan helsing' is a sick tune

heatwave are on rinse at the moment fyi

gumdrops

slimzee show was sick. seemed to be all old (brilliant/classic) dubs though - i thought slimzee was going to unleash a load of amazing new stuff! but im *guessing* hes not really into whats happening anymore.