GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Blackdown

nexKeysound
well, to summarise, big h should sekkle, his ultimate career aim is to become a taxman, he fancies some green and he's just been gregs. badman!

Simon78

i cant even hear what wiley is saying in that vid which is slightly annoying.

If your listening with headphones the music is in the left ear and you can hear Wiley in the right.

Hopefully they all make some war dubs instead of slagging each other off on videos/Twitter.

mos dan

fact music
well, to summarise, big h should sekkle, his ultimate career aim is to become a taxman, he fancies some green and he's just been gregs. badman!

lol great summary. like john crace's 'digested reads' only for overly-long youtube interviews.

whoever it was that blogged recently complaining about youtube talking beefs replacing actual war dubs i would like to co-sign x 1billion. it's pathetic. make a fucking dub you lazy sods.

Simon78

lol great summary. like john crace's 'digested reads' only for overly-long youtube interviews.

whoever it was that blogged recently complaining about youtube talking beefs replacing actual war dubs i would like to co-sign x 1billion. it's pathetic. make a fucking dub you lazy sods.

I want some more of these:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alex

Do not read this.
yes, agreed. Talking about eachother on camera is very tedious.

please either do a war dub about eachothers family or not atall.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
meh, grime has long about a reputation economy, to use a bullshit web 2.0 expression. and to build your reputation in that economy MCs have long been about adopting whatever technology or mediums are infront of them. in 2002 that was dubplates. in 2009 it's youtube. and so on it goes...

Benny Bunter

Verdict on the new Trim then anyone? Not bagged it yet. Soundclips are promising apart from the godawful guitarry one at the start...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
there's not even much hardcore slagging going on here. just seems like the ritual jealousy of people who haven't made much £ from the grime game against those who have.

This Big H guy used to be in Meridian Crew, right, with Skepta? Makes the grime scene seem very small.... He's alright, but not a patch on Wiley.

CrowleyHead

At the same time though, I'll roll with Big H on one key fact...

Does Manga even DESERVE the money he earned? Majority of Roll Deep, nah, they earned it, and Wiley's allowed to defend them. But MANGA!?!?

I actually think I like the fact that Big H went after the biggest amount of wasted effort in grime! The only man in grime who's above Chipmunk in obvious victory!

don_quixote

Trent End
i would happily suggest nightbus dubplate is my favourite 5 minutes of music of this whole fucking decade.

just another kid in the dinnerhall! primary! eating apple crumble and custard!

petergunn

plywood violin
Verdict on the new Trim then anyone? Not bagged it yet. Soundclips are promising apart from the godawful guitarry one at the start...

it samples mudhoney!!!!!!!

yeah, funny, as i liked that beat til the guitar come in, just sounds a lil gooney...

petergunn

plywood violin
i would happily suggest nightbus dubplate is my favourite 5 minutes of music of this whole fucking decade.

just another kid in the dinnerhall! primary! eating apple crumble and custard!

i think i have listened to this track about 3000 times... something about it is just untouchable...

viktorvaughn

Sounds ok, more of the same really. I'm more excited about the new Dot Rotten really which had a few absolutely killer trax on.

Elijah

Butterz

Ive emailed asking for new tracks lets see what happens