GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

viktorvaughn

new stuff from dot rotten
image.php

i'm still enjoying SOON a lot. seems like a very interesting character

continuum

smugpolice
Edit:
I'm surprised nobody has signed this Maxsta tune up.

East London Is Back
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

^^ Big tune.

This is another of my favourites from 2009
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Elijah

Butterz
Rinse FM next week will be a competition show to show gratitude for you lot that have locked in/downloaded/nominated us this year. Going to organise some decent prizes. Will confirm whether it Tuesday 1-3 or Thursday 1-3. Will get some special guests in as well.

Hold tight :)

gumdrops

listening to butterz show from 3rd dec - very sick stuff.

i love soundcloud - so much better than youtube and in a way i get tired of DLing big radio sets all the time - this makes it still feel sort of 'live'.

Elijah

Butterz
jesus elijah i shouldve listened to you when you were banging on about 'airmiles'. what a track.

More where that came from mate. It is getting a massive reception at the moment though.

listening to butterz show from 3rd dec - very sick stuff.

i love soundcloud - so much better than youtube and in a way i get tired of DLing big radio sets all the time - this makes it still feel sort of 'live'.

Cheers! Yea I prefer streaming, unless its classic sets I drop on my ipod.

Recently had a sudden influx of good music for some reason. I am still chasing instrumental music from Wiley, Skepta, JME, Footsie (longshot), J Sweet, Deeco, Silencer and more.

Quite a few wicked vocal tunes I hear on Logan and Silencers shows at the moment that I need to chase as well.

Def going to kick off the next year with the a big mix again like 2000 & Grime. Fact holla!

gumdrops

surprised/dissapointed its hard to get footsie beats. though the only new thing ive heard from him is that track on dubstepallstars 7 on ramadanmans mix - he had a really good track on there. id have liked to have heard a mix from him of hard actually, bit tired of that now.

Elijah

Butterz
surprised/dissapointed its hard to get footsie beats. though the only new thing ive heard from him is that track on dubstepallstars 7 on ramadanmans mix - he had a really good track on there. id have liked to have heard a mix from him of hard actually, bit tired of that now.

Yea, he is one of my favourites, he only really gives tunes to Logan and Tubby. Something I will keep trying to do. I know Skepta putting instrumentals at the end of his CD which is out prob Feb so will prob have to hold tight till then.

The (newish) Wiley that ive heard Karnage playing fits our style totally, again, just got to catch him at the right time.

But on the other hand I suppose I have other guys coming through like SRC who are sending me like 10 tracks a month, that are sounding really strong so I can survive without the big names.

In regards to Fact Mix would be heavy to do one when we are a couple of releases in! :D

continuum

smugpolice
in case you haven't seen this on elijah's blog already

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Why don't Skepta and Big H love each other any more? Or do they love each other but Big H doesn't love Wiley anymore? Is it because Wiley left him for Skepta? And is Big H pissed at Manga cos Manga won't sleep with him? I can't keep up with these boys and their love lives.

I'd genuinely like to know as well cos I can't be arsed reading 16 page threads on grime forum.

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Has anyone got the full mix this is taken from?

Had an mp3 snippet for years and never knew there was a full mix, I thought it was just a wee bit from a radio show. Some guy from low-bee gave me a tracklist for the beats used on the snippet, but now my account is fucked and I can't access it :(

benjybars

village elder.
in case you haven't seen this on elijah's blog already

the beat for this is madness.

easily the best skepta thing i've heard in ages

edit - just listened again about 4 times.. this tune is nuts. vocal fits perfectly. this riddim needs to be vocalled by about 8 MCs and then put on vinyl like Ice Rink or Pied Piper.

shame that is never gonna happen.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
i think big h s a bit shit. why do you lot lick his arse so much?

yeah that tune is better than he is imho (and it is great). luka if you think there's hype for him here try spending five minutes on grimeforum ha.

cobretti, the full sidewinder tape is on grimetapes.com. it was in fact's 100 albums of the decade! which i know cos i wrote the blurb for it :)

elijah, v pleased to hear you're getting an influx of good new instros - i was talking to magic the other day and he's said he's being sent a lot more good stuff than say six months ago.

where can i hear airmiles then?