GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
That "Warning" track is absolutely brilliant, I love it. Devilman sounds great on it.

Taken from the Aftershock album which never really got the exposure it deserved. 'Shock To The System' It is definitely worth a purchase if only to hear D Double absolutely mutilate a Drum N Bass remix of Creepy Crawler.

Skepta greatest hits pre-order - with artwork and tracklisting...

http://www.ukrecordshop.com/shop/catalog/Skepta__Greatest_Hits_p_20865.html

nice artwork, i love how it says "the debut album" and then GREATEST HITS - genius

looking at the tracklist theres quite a few new tunes - or at least ones that i cant hum
andd its quite short, 14tracks - taking a leaf from goodz? i suppose its an album and not a mixtape - still feels odd not to have the customary 30 or so though

cant wait

mos dan

fact music
Taken from the Aftershock album which never really got the exposure it deserved.

didn't it? it got a full 150 word review in the predominantly rock-orientated mag 'the word', under the headline 'great new dubstep album'... or something.

oh, i see what you mean. lol. sigh.

Greatest Hits! Yeah!

all you guys should own this album

the Warning tune is Terror Danjah "Warning" from the Shock to the System CD. Check UKrecordshop.com...

I said this time ago but ppl stay sleeping lol

its produced by DOK though...the ring the alarm one is Badness on a Terror beat I think

typing of Terror...Sama...in your tracklisting your playing a lot of new stuff from him. I noticed one had adamantium next to it...

also that Blade Runner thing was sick...the guy on visuals messed up at points but Danjah represented...some maad epic and trippy moments...

Last edited:

ifp

the terror danjah tune reminds me of skream's "warning" on tempa allstars 2. that could just be becuase they both have a woman saying "warning" in though...

28 Gun Nice Boy

Anyone here heard Wiley's 'Apocolypto' off TV6? It's one of those far out ones that come out of grime occasionally, like Terror Danjah's 'Green Street' or Wonder's 'Asia'. It's like what you'd imagine Wiley would sound like if he was from Detroit and made techno. Anyway, it's different and I can't wait to hear a vocal version.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Anyone here heard Wiley's 'Apocolypto' off TV6? It's one of those far out ones that come out of grime occasionally, like Terror Danjah's 'Green Street' or Wonder's 'Asia'. It's like what you'd imagine Wiley would sound like if he was from Detroit and made techno. Anyway, it's different and I can't wait to hear a vocal version.

This is a VERY under-rated riddim. Does anyone know if it is getting a release (or has and I missed it)?

mos dan

fact music
Smasher - Back in the Day

did i miss the bit where everyone said how big this tune is? or has it not been said? sounds banging in da club, having heard it out a few times now.. you've gotta love that beat.

mos dan

fact music
...five mins later i switch on rinse and it's the first track i hear in (what i presume is) karnage's set. lol.

tom pr

Little Dee and Vectra smashed it last night. The Eskibeat lot have got really good; Chipmunk especially but Dee's not far behind...

mos dan

fact music
Little Dee and Vectra smashed it last night. The Eskibeat lot have got really good; Chipmunk especially but Dee's not far behind...

yeah that was a lot. i was hoping to catch bbk but they're in the czech republic or something.. vectra's selections were big.

viktorvaughn

Why have i only just realised what an amazing beat Bareface What by True Tiger is?! Sooooo good.

Secondly, where can i pick up It's War by Footsie, that's sick too. I love the brilliant shimmering bits (cymbals?).