GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

petergunn

plywood violin
thoughts?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i like it, reminds me of the E10 riddim........

tom lea

if so who is our beyonce?????
wiley. he even has a raunchy video coming out if his twitter's to be believed.

@OFFICIALWILEY: Night flight video 3rd july I am gonna have sex on the screen

@OFFICIALWILEY: Trust me I will make the girl get my willy out in my vid on a private parts ting breast and everyting out

Simon78

new terminator!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Looking forward to Darkside Pioneer, it should be a good CD. Anyone ever seen him MC at a rave?

six-year-old gets grimey

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

this is one of my boys making his first tune, using PS1 'Music' sequencer we found in a charity shop earlier today. i did not influence his composition in any way. i wonder how many of the great grime producers started out like this in the late '90s..?

Simon78

I got sent this tune on the weekend. Two Japanese Grime MC's over the top of Spooky's - Iron Gates Remix

<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player...-ritzzz-mc-over-spooky-iron-gates-remix-japan"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player...-ritzzz-mc-over-spooky-iron-gates-remix-japan" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href="">dekishi & ritzzz MC over Spooky - Iron Gates Remix (Japan)</a> by <a href="http://soundcloud.com/oil-gang">Oil Gang (Sub FM)</a></span>

& this is them over String Hoe

Blackdown

nexKeysound
you know grime is firing on all cylinders ...

is it tho? i'm no 'grime is dead' advocate but i think the instrumental stuff pioneered by Elijah and Skilliam is healthy but loads of the a-list mcs are putting out mersh rubbish and when i listen to the other grime DJs, they're playing loads of wobble, late. back in 2005 dubstep was either gay or deadout to grime guys, now they're begging it.... i prefer "grime MCs + wobble" to just "wobble" but it's just a bit embarrassing tbh.