Great 2 Step?

benjybars

village elder.
It's just that he never seems to fiddle with the pitch control in those clips, i'm not saying he can't beatmix as clearly he can, i'd just like to see an unbroken video where he's beat mixing as well as all the other trickery.
I was surprised to see him triggering all the ids himself with the mouse as well, always presumed a lackey did that kind of stuff...

he's even really good at timing those kiss effects :)

you do see him adjusting the platter slightly in that video so he clearly is paying some attention to the beat mixing.. but yeah, i'd really like to see a more 'traditional' video as well.

his style is so unique tho innit. i literally wouldn't know how to go about imitating it!

outraygeous

EZ pretty much styled the way how every UK Garage DJ wanted to play. Hi impact quick mixing, kinda like Jeff Mills.

I watched him for an hour at the first Todd Event and he locks things QUICKLY. I have no clue how, maybe just years of practice on shitty pirate radio decks

wise

bare BARE BONES

Finally figured out how to make youtube clips so i'm gonna be posting some tasty bits that aren't on youtube yet, plenty more to come.

A percy to start, Chris Mack on the buttons, with a slinky vocal stepper

wise

bare BARE BONES
FREEK N YOU - THE REUNION / SATURDAY 26 FEBRUARY 2011

LIBIDO PROMOTIONS AND THE AWARD-WINNING FREEK FM
FREEK N YOU
THE REUNION

House, garage and old skool from a huge line-up including DJ EZ, KMA, Ramsey,
Special K, Norris Da Boss Windross, Jazzy D, Easyrider, Bullet, DJ Blue, DJ Touch,
Mystic Matt, John May and Easy E.

http://www.scala-london.co.uk/scala/event.php?id=1535
http://en-gb.facebook.com/OLDSKOOLGARAG ... 0847215403

anyone up for this?
no trainers unfortunately

wise

bare BARE BONES
a bit of obscure El-B

and some 2 step dancehall from T.O.K.

both featuring in my new mix ;)

wise

bare BARE BONES
those DEA mariah tunes have to be the worst garage tunes i've ever heard

edit - also their Jerry Springer tune, jesus wept!

outraygeous

This one worked, Heartless always killed it. Hero came on the booby trap double pack (think it was hero)

Dea worked this one well as it kept with their sound

BareBones

wheezy
that seeline woman remix will always be my favourite thing of theirs. but i do love that mariah remix too (the 'my all' one)