The Big Hello Thread

luka

Hi everybody
Found this site from Mark Fisher, RIP. I'm young and unintelligent so be kind 🖤
sorry i missed the important link

sus

"version is only middle-aged" See Matchstick, this is what I've got to put up with, they're so old here they think 30's young

sus

I skyped Luka once and he had salt and pepper hair.... and not the good kind, like Clooney!

sus

Honestly though, it's very inspiring to share a space with people who lived through the Apollo landings. They have so much collective wisdom and experience... if only they could remember it

sus

You'll see we have a gramophone thread, these old folks wanna hear the music of their youth. There's a reason they were so into The Caretaker when he came out. Fond amnesiac memories

Thank the lord everyone here is old as shit it's basically a three-way alliance between me Linebaugh and Boxedjoy at this point

What part of the world you from matchstick?
Hi suspended, I'm Midwest US. Very depressing
hello fellow young person, are you poly too? Let's do a TikTok shanty to Billie Eilish!
I don't think I actually know what poly is. I'm young but I'm not hip
TikTok is amazing though. When I had it I loved it because it was like a glimpse into the minds of some of the weirdest people on the planet

sorry i missed the important link
TY for sending this, my music taste has been kind of stagnant for a while and I've been meaning to try and find new artists. this first song is crazy, which I like

sus

Honestly... I had an opportunity to lose it a couple years ago... but it was a situation where I wasn't sure if I was into her or just wanted to "use" her for sex, so I didn't go for it. She was maybe a 5/10 but I was a lil drunk, could be overestimating

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Don't worry. I don't agree with the crude anglo-american habit of virgin shaming. After all enforced virginity on all of the populous will logically abolish private property by abolishing the species.