luka

Also saw the taking of Pelham 123, the Travolta and Denzel Washington one. Really liked it. It made me think that 6 out of 10 movies are the sweet spot. Just dumb enough,

version

Also saw the taking of Pelham 123, the Travolta and Denzel Washington one. Really liked it. It made me think that 6 out of 10 movies are the sweet spot. Just dumb enough,

Travolta's speech about the dogs shitting while running.

luka

And I watched the Michael mann Miami vice. Which isn't quite a good film but has some funny moments. Told in a series of disconnected vignettes which makes it a bit confusing and disjointed

version

Oakley-Square-Wire-John-Travolta-2-big.jpg

luka

Travolta is truly terrible in it but Washington is actually pretty good. Story makes zero sense

luka

I love buying 49p DVDs from charity shops. Its mad that it costs about £4 to 'rent' a film from youtube when you can buy one for 49p

version

And I watched the Michael mann Miami vice. Which isn't quite a good film but has some funny moments. Told in a series of disconnected vignettes which makes it a bit confusing and disjointed

That one was apparently pretty chaotic behind the scenes;

version

You seen many Tony Scott films? You should def. watch more of his. Solid action thrillers with bizarre editing.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Needs the Walter M and Robert Shaw dynamic to really work

I play this tune on a massive set of speakers every time entering the office, people think “emphatic move” and reel in disbelief

linebaugh

What was the verdict on the new Scorsese on here? Personally I thought it was fantastic
I thought it was pretty good. I think scorcese lacks fire power when hes not making something dumb but I cant really think of anything wrong with it. All of it was pretty good. Dicaprio has played a pathetic loser in his last 3 big roles which I find interesting.