constant escape

winter withered, warm
Yeah I see what you mean, that all moves are made in accordance to some thorough-going backbone that stitches together otherwise separate situations. Its largely what comes to mind when I think about systems of a higher order than the human psyche. Cultures, fads, ideologies, states, etc.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Because that larger trajectory isn't identifiable from the perspective of one of its branch trajectories. Thats what I meant that the meta-ideological optimal will likely just register as another ideological position, when it is actually better described as a higher order projection of all possible ideological positions superimposed onto one another.

IdleRich

IdleRich
This guy Lin Wood has gone fucking crazy. What is going on in Trump world at the moment? As far as I can tell both Lin Wood and Sidney Powell were relatively respected lawyers until a few weeks ago and they just went mental, made all these crazy claims, put together a load of utterly inept court cases that have been laughed out of court several times over - the upshot is that Powell is being sued by Smartmatic (and is gonna be defended by Wood) and Lin Wood looks likely to be banned from a case he's involved in right now cos of the sheer shitness of the cases he had the effrontery to bring in front of a judge (it would be perfect if he gets Powell to defend him in that). But nothing daunted they're still going to see Trump every day and advising him to appoint a special counsel to investigate Dominion (which they must know won't find anything cos they made it up themselves) and bring in martial law to stay president.
And today Woods went the full Mixed Biscuits on twitter with a whole load of conspiracy theory stuff (which is why I put this here instead of in the election thread).

LinWoodOne.jpg

LinWoodTwo0.jpg

LinWoodThree0.jpg

Attachments

• LinWoodThree0.jpg
    LinWoodThree0.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 1

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This guy Lin Wood has gone fucking crazy. What is going on in Trump world at the moment? As far as I can tell both Lin Wood and Sidney Powell were relatively respected lawyers until a few weeks ago and they just went mental, made all these crazy claims, put together a load of utterly inept court cases that have been laughed out of court several times over - the upshot is that Powell is being sued by Smartmatic (and is gonna be defended by Wood) and Lin Wood looks likely to be banned from a case he's involved in right now cos of the sheer shitness of the cases he had the effrontery to bring in front of a judge (it would be perfect if he gets Powell to defend him in that). But nothing daunted they're still going to see Trump every day and advising him to appoint a special counsel to investigate Dominion (which they must know won't find anything cos they made it up themselves) and bring in martial law to stay president.
And today Woods went the full Mixed Biscuits on twitter with a whole load of conspiracy theory stuff (which is why I put this here instead of in the election thread).

View attachment 5417

View attachment 5418

View attachment 5420
"Cocaine Mitch"? As in McConnell, right? Is there anything to this, or even an unproven but widely-held suspicion? Or is it just a completely random slander on someone who, while obviously still totally awful, isn't quite prepared to swear that 2+2=5 in the lost cause of the Dear Leader?

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Cocaine Mitch"? As in McConnell, right? Is there anything to this, or even an unproven but widely-held suspicion? Or is it just a completely random slander on someone who, while obviously still totally awful, isn't quite prepared to swear that 2+2=5 in the lost cause of the Dear Leader?
I read something about this the other day... can't remember whta though. I think maybe they think he's involved in smuggling or something. Allegedly.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

I read something about this the other day... can't remember whta though. I think maybe they think he's involved in smuggling or something. Allegedly.
Be cool if it turned out he was supplying it to Trump on a daily basis. I mean, *someone's* got to be, right?

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Mitch McConnell and his family have extensive ties to China. His father-in-law who founded and owns a large Chinese shipping company has given Mitch and his wife millions of dollars over the years. The company was implicated recently in smuggling cocaine from Colombia to Europe. Hidden aboard a company ship carrying foreign coal was $7 million dollars of cocaine and that is why we’ve deemed him ‘Cocaine Mitch,'" Blankenship explained.