IdleRich

IdleRich
Apparently he did like the name and funded his campaigns with this t-shirt.

Cocaine-Mitch-Classic-T-Shirt-Cocaine-Mitch-Mitch-McConnell-Tee-Shirt.jpg

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
That Lin Wood flurry of madness above had me confused on a few points. The one with Roberts where he was asking him to explain the cut by his eye for instance.
Well maybe you lot know this but it's totally new to me, basically it's a reference to a theory about how celebrities photographed with black left eyes are members of a group of Illuminati paedos who have sustained the injury trying to bond with alien lizards - The Black Eye Club.
Some info here

So IF true then I do agree with Wood - I would not want to have a beer and talk about baseball with such a man.

Leo

this is wild: in barely over 48 hours, they managed to identify the RV, trace it to a residence, issue an alert for a person of interest and confirm DNA at the blast site to that of the RV owner. no motive so far, there was a loop of a recording coming from the RV saying a bomb was going to go off and to evacuate the area (interspersed between music, including Petula Clark's "Downtown").

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
'...what police described as an "intentional act"...'

So, not one of those accidental bombings that happen all the time?

version

Has Trump said anything yet? You'd have thought he'd hold a press conference or something, but I haven't heard anything.

Leo

Has Trump said anything yet? You'd have thought he'd hold a press conference or something, but I haven't heard anything.

of course not. when you're a crybaby narcissist, you have no capacity for empathy or compulsion to bring comfort and leadership to a situation.

version

The last man to share a cell with Jeffrey Epstein died in a Bronx apartment after catching coronavirus at a jail for cooperating witnesses. Efrain “Stone” Reyes, 51, was found dead at his mother’s apartment, the NYPD confirms.

luka

We're never going to know what happened there. Is it more fun to know or to have it as a kind of black hole which endlessly generates new theories and explanations?

version

I think this stuff mostly amounts to entertainment for us little folk. The subject matter's unpleasant, but it's a form of entertainment like true crime stuff or following politics. If you ever discover the truth, you just move onto the next unresolved story.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think this stuff mostly amounts to entertainment for us little folk. The subject matter's unpleasant, but it's a form of entertainment like true crime stuff or following politics. If you ever discover the truth, you just move onto the next unresolved story.
Which is why Twin Peaks went shit after we found out who killed Laura Palmer.