version

Technology currently stands as a sort of metaphorical source code for the processing and interpreting of reality. This has made techno-paranoia near universal. A recent Covid-related example underlines this point. The language of biology (“virus”) was once used to translate a technological reality (the “viral” spread of ideas in networks) into more familiar terms. Now the reverse occurs: We read, for instance, that the virus “is essentially malware attacking the source code of humanity,” or that “coronavirus spreads like memes.” Information technology now furnishes the basic language for articulating and explaining reality more broadly. Moreover, the two realms unfold in constant interaction. Virus-themed memes spread across the world at the speed of the virus, and hackers exploit the panic, using spam email to infect our devices with malware.

version

According to reports, Warner gave Swing a $160,000 house via a quit claim in January 2019 in the Nashville neighborhood of Antioch, located 12 miles from downtown. Then, on November 25, Warner gave Swing another Antioch house worth $249,999 via quit claim.

Leo

Nashville bomber's girlfriend met with local police in august 2019 to tell them he was building bombs in his RV. they went to his house, no answer at the door, said they saw no evidence of a crime, couldn't investigate because they didn't have a warrant for the house or RV (which was parked in the yard). so instead of getting a warrant, they passed the tip along to the FBI, who say they didn't look into it because the guy wasn't on their radar.

things fall between the cracks...or is it a conspiracy?????

craner

Beast of Burden
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth.<br><br>Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive.</p>&mdash; Lin Wood (@LLinWood) <a href="">December 31, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

version

Eqr-Rfs-VQAA5bg-Y.jpg

blockhead

define "conspiracy" etc. etc.

moon landing never happened - sure, conspiracy theory

mi5 shot bob crow with the heart attack gun - well......

Last edited: