version

He was one-eighth Ottoman in the first place, I suppose.
hfndBlO.gif

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'd have thought someone as elite as Her Lizardness would just take a quick adrenochrome top-up from the brain a nearby child?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Idiots.
Based on an Australian video in which a doctor is talking about potential cures for old people and at one point it mentions or pictures the queen, then at another point there is a picture of a packet of some drug which contains ivermectin. There are a couple of arguments against taking it as some kind of proof that the queen is using a drug that everyone else was warned off... one thing that springs to mind is, why would it be a random doctor in Australia who is party to this knowledge? Another thing - and this is a fairly big one for me - at no point does the video actually say that that is happening. Under the video though there were some arguments about what it meant and someone did refute my latter worry with the brilliant point "Why would someone put them both in the same video if she wasn't taking it?".

luka

yes zero hedge were getting in a tizzy about it. everyone passes through one of those training camps nowadays. it used to be rhodes scholars.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Approved For Release 2003/09/10 : CIA-RDP96-00788R00170021 0016-5
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
us ARMY OPERATIONAL. GROUP
us ARMY INTEL.L.IGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND
FORT GEORGE G. MEADE, MARYL.AND 20755
IAGPC:O 9 June 1983
SUBJECT: Analysis and Assessment: of Gateway Process
TO: Commander
US Army Operational Group
Fort Meade, MD 20755

1. You tasked me to provide an assessment of the Gateway Experience in terms of
its mechanics and ultimate practicality. AS I set out to fulfill that tasking it
soon became clear that in order to assess the validity and practicality of the
process I needed to do enough supporting research and analysis to fully understand
how and why the process works. Frankly,' sir, that proved to be an extremely
involved and difficult business. Initially, based on conversations with a
physician who took the Gateway training with me, I had recourse to the biomedical
models developed by Itzhak Bentov to obtain information concerning the physical
aspects of thr process. Then I found it necessary to delve into various sources
for information concerning quantum mechanics in order to be able to describe the
nature and functioning of human consciousness. I had to be able to construct a
scientifically valid and reasonably lucid model of how consciousness functions
under the influence of the brain hemisphere synchronization technique employed by
Gateway. Once this was done, the next step involved recourse to theoretical
physics in order to explain the character of the time-space dimension and the means
by which expanded human consciousness transcends it in achieving Gateway's
objectives. Finally~ I again found it necessary to Use physics to bring the whole
phenomenon of out-of-body states into the language of physical science to remove
the stigma of its occult connotations, and put it in a frame of reference suited to
objective assessment.
2. I began the narrative by briefly profiling the fundamental. biomedical factors
affecting such related techniques as hypnosis, biofeedback and transcendental
meditation so that their objectives and mode of functioning could be compared in
the reader's mind with the Gateway experience as the model of its underlying
mechanics was developed. Additionally, that introductory material is useful in
supporting the conclusions of the paper. I indicate that at times these related
techniques may provide useful entry points to accelerate movement into the Gateway
Experience.
3. Niels Bohr, the renowned physicist once responded to his son's complaints about
the obtuse nature of certain concepts in physics by saying: "You are not thinking,
you are merely being logical." The physics of altered human consciousness deals
with some conceptualizations that are not easily grasped or visualized exclusively
in the context of ordinary "left brain" linear thinking. So, to borrow Dr. Bohr's
mode of expression, parts of this paper will require not only logic but a touch of
right brain intuitive insight to achieve a complete comfortable grasp of the
concepts involved. Nevertheless, once that is done, I am confident that their
construction and application will stand up to the test of rational critique.
4. Paradoxically, having gone to such great lengths to avoid trying to render
judgements based on an occult or dogmatic frame of reference in the end I found it
necessary to return, at least briefly, to the question of the impact of the Gateway
Experience on common belief systems. I did so because although it was essential to
avoid attempting to render an assessment in the context of such systems, I felt
that it was necessary after having completed the analysis to point out that the
resulting conclusions do not do any violence to the fundamental mainstream of
either eastern or western belief systems. Unless that point is clearly
established, the danger exists that some people will reject the whole concept of
the Gateway Experience in the mistaken belief that it contradicts and is therefore
alien to all that they hold to be right and true.
5. This study is certainly not designed to be the last word on the subject but I
hope that the validity of its basic structure and of the fundamental concepts upon
which it is based will make it a useful guide for other USAINSCOM personnel who are
required to take the Gateway training or work with Gateway materials.
~ft¥.!ld.oo,/f~~L'!'C, MI
Commander, Oet 0

woops

is not like other people
Approved For Release 2003/09/10 : CIA-RDP96-00788R00170021 0016-5
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
us ARMY OPERATIONAL. GROUP
us ARMY INTEL.L.IGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND
FORT GEORGE G. MEADE, MARYL.AND 20755
IAGPC:O 9 June 1983

TO: Commander
US Army Operational Group
Fort Meade, MD 20755

1. You tasked me to provide an assessment of the Gateway Experience in terms of
its mechanics and ultimate practicality. AS I set out to fulfill that tasking it
soon became clear that in order to assess the validity and practicality of the
process I needed to do enough supporting research and analysis to fully understand
how and why the process works. Frankly,' sir, that proved to be an extremely
involved and difficult business. Initially, based on conversations with a
physician who took the Gateway training with me, I had recourse to the biomedical
models developed by Itzhak Bentov to obtain information concerning the physical
aspects of thr process. Then I found it necessary to delve into various sources
for information concerning quantum mechanics in order to be able to describe the
nature and functioning of human consciousness. I had to be able to construct a
scientifically valid and reasonably lucid model of how consciousness functions
under the influence of the brain hemisphere synchronization technique employed by
Gateway. Once this was done, the next step involved recourse to theoretical
physics in order to explain the character of the time-space dimension and the means
by which expanded human consciousness transcends it in achieving Gateway's
objectives. Finally~ I again found it necessary to Use physics to bring the whole
phenomenon of out-of-body states into the language of physical science to remove
the stigma of its occult connotations, and put it in a frame of reference suited to
objective assessment.
2. I began the narrative by briefly profiling the fundamental. biomedical factors
affecting such related techniques as hypnosis, biofeedback and transcendental
meditation so that their objectives and mode of functioning could be compared in
the reader's mind with the Gateway experience as the model of its underlying
mechanics was developed. Additionally, that introductory material is useful in
supporting the conclusions of the paper. I indicate that at times these related
techniques may provide useful entry points to accelerate movement into the Gateway
Experience.
3. Niels Bohr, the renowned physicist once responded to his son's complaints about
the obtuse nature of certain concepts in physics by saying: "You are not thinking,
you are merely being logical." The physics of altered human consciousness deals
with some conceptualizations that are not easily grasped or visualized exclusively
in the context of ordinary "left brain" linear thinking. So, to borrow Dr. Bohr's
mode of expression, parts of this paper will require not only logic but a touch of
right brain intuitive insight to achieve a complete comfortable grasp of the
concepts involved. Nevertheless, once that is done, I am confident that their
construction and application will stand up to the test of rational critique.
4. Paradoxically, having gone to such great lengths to avoid trying to render
judgements based on an occult or dogmatic frame of reference in the end I found it
necessary to return, at least briefly, to the question of the impact of the Gateway
Experience on common belief systems. I did so because although it was essential to
avoid attempting to render an assessment in the context of such systems, I felt
that it was necessary after having completed the analysis to point out that the
resulting conclusions do not do any violence to the fundamental mainstream of
either eastern or western belief systems. Unless that point is clearly
established, the danger exists that some people will reject the whole concept of
the Gateway Experience in the mistaken belief that it contradicts and is therefore
alien to all that they hold to be right and true.
5. This study is certainly not designed to be the last word on the subject but I
hope that the validity of its basic structure and of the fundamental concepts upon
which it is based will make it a useful guide for other USAINSCOM personnel who are
required to take the Gateway training or work with Gateway materials.
~ft¥.!ld.oo,/f~~L'!'C, MI
Commander, Oet 0
is this the introdution to your sci-fi novel @WashYourHands?

IdleRich

IdleRich
This one is good cos it explains what is going on in Ukraine and the stolen election.... shame they didn't get c19 in there as well. Sorry, I mean to say that it would have been great to tie up that loose end too but sadly that simply isn't part of these clearly true events that definitely happened so of course it doesn't get a mention.

Don’t forget, Sidney Powell & Mike Lindell can link receipts to Ukraine for the 2020 steal. Is Biden allowing them to be invaded so they can cover it up? Burning documents & destroying hard drives…

It was a very cunning scheme though, you have to hand it to them; in future if I ever have to "lose" something that could get me into trouble should it come to light, I won't mess around trying to hide it or destroy it as I have in the past - I'll simply manipulate another country to invade the one where the used condom ( or whatever it is) happens to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Leo