Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
what's the conspiracy theory take on the ukraine and the energy crisis? great reset stage 2?
Yeah probably that the war is staged as a pretext for the deployment of aggressive sanctions to squeeze out some of the non-renewables from the world economy.

luka

IDGI. Is Putin an Agent of the Light, working in secret along with Trump to bring down the Satano-Paedo-Ziono-Globalist NWO, or a stooge of same, who got a text one morning a fee months ago saying "invade ukraine pls" and was like "OK"?
thats cos you didnt read it

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Well, one might have thought that someone writing about why a war that's currently going on, presenting a theory that it's part of some sinister master plan on the part of the They who run everything, might have something to say about how the man who is ostensibly responsible for the war came to be persuaded to launch it.

IdleRich

IdleRich
This is interesting: QAnon possibly starting to pivot towards a pro-China (or at least pro-Xi) position.

That just seems amazing. I thought that the whole point of a conspiracy theory was that you pick (I mean discover) some terrible secret - eg the Jews running everything or there being a humongous network of celebrity paedos who are engaged in a war against Trump - and that's your kind of axiomatic base rule. Everything you see or hear or read has to be considered as part of a world where that is true, if someone finds some evidence that is directly contradictory to your theory then it's fake or has been put there by the baddies cos it's exactly what they want you to believe and so on, but the base axiom can't be changed or else you have abandoned your conspiracy theory and moved on to a new one. And it seems that making China the good guy would be dangerously close to doing that. What's next, are they gonna say that the paedos are actually the good guys? In fact we should be helping celebs to kidnap children cos they are fundamentally just better than us and if that is what they need then who are we to try and stop them?

Reactions: Leo

luka

i dont think taking whatever you read in the NYT/Guardian at face value is a particularly bad way to get a sense of whats happening in the world. but i dont think it takes an uncommon degree of intelligence either.