Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you have to leave aside the idea that people beleive these things cos they are worse than you. this is what i was on about last night by saying all conspiracy people are brighter than leo. they are not literally, not all of them, but what im saying is, stop thinking your better than them
theyre_not_stupid.jpg

luka

craner fingered his bum hole passsage he texted me to say the bodiy feeling was 'electrifying'

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If there's one thing that threatens the very existence of humanity and the planet, it's sustainability. :mad:

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
People who think the 'Great Reset' is a figment of the imagination, for instance
Yeah people who say this are silly, as the WEF itself uses the term The Great Reset.

That said, I'm also tentatively in favor of it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That said, I'm also tentatively in favor of it.
The most important aspect of it seems to be some kind of effort to prevent humanity from rendering large parts of the earth's surface uninhabitable. I don't really understand the mentality of someone who'd consider that, in and of itself, undesirable.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
keeping with the recent theme of butts and pleasure, just meet and fuck you 2, stop denying the reality of flirting (there’s even a thread for it)

no-one judges and I’m sure your partners might appreciate your fresh little skips to work afterwards

“he wasn’t such a mental cunt after all and had such deep, suggestive, eyes”

“Tea even paid for the Travelodge after I booked the date incorrectly, such a lionheart, not sure about the nazi dress fetish“

everyone wins!

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
The most important aspect of it seems to be some kind of effort to prevent humanity from rendering large parts of the earth's surface uninhabitable. I don't really understand the mentality of someone who'd consider that, in and of itself, undesirable.
Yeah and I'm also under the impression that the leading asset managers, at least in western nations, are on board with ESGs and the green transition, so long as they don't have to take the losses. IE I don't think the power players themselves intrinsically oppose these efforts, so long as they can still profit from them, which they can and will.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
But while I am more or less on board with the Great Reset, in my mind this trend does validate a right wing claim that the world order is increasingly liberal, perhaps more liberal than ever. Liberal in the social sense, and in the politico-economic sense.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
In this sense, the likes of Dugin would seem pretty diametrically opposed to the Great Reset and the world order it implies. And while I'm for it, I also think Dugin may (not fully familiar with him) offer a reasonable and sophisticated opposition, on behalf of conservatism. As I understand it, he's against all so-called modernist ideologies that involve some kind of teleological progression toward some ideal societal state, which includes the three ideological regimes of the twentieth century: fascism, communism, and liberalism.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
In this sense, the likes of Dugin would seem pretty diametrically opposed to the Great Reset and the world order it implies. And while I'm for it, I also think Dugin may (not fully familiar with him) offer a reasonable and sophisticated opposition, on behalf of conservatism. As I understand it, he's against all so-called modernist ideologies that involve some kind of teleological progression toward some ideal societal state, which includes the three ideological regimes of the twentieth century: fascism, communism, and liberalism.
If Dugin is radically oppose to the Great Reset, as you (I suspect correctly) suggest, then he's a bullshitter and a hypocrite, because he wants his own Great Reset, which does away with annoying things like democracy, liberalism and science, and takes us back to the good old days of feudalism, religious intolerance, witch-hunts and dying of cholera when you're 12. (Presumably enough technologists will be spared the purge to keep the ICMBs serviced.)

I also think it pretty disingenuous for him to present his own ideas as an alternative to (amongst other things) fascism, since they sound to me a lot like a particularly backwards-looking form of fascism in themselves.

Last edited: