Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I hope you jolly well gave them a piece of your mind.

Well I thought fuck this and left, but I only walked a block until I realized I really wanted pizza so I went back again and sat around for twenty minutes while they ... made pizza. They obviously know their product. The man always makes you wait.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Pizza is the ideal product... the ultimate merchandise. No sales talk necessary. The client will crawl through a sewer and beg to buy.

Pizza is only ever a means to more pizza.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Pizza is the ideal product... the ultimate merchandise. No sales talk necessary. The client will crawl through a sewer and beg to buy.

Pizza is only ever a means to more pizza.

Wide margins, too. Wide margin/low unit price ratio = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

They make more by the slice, a slice is like a dime bag.

STN

sou'wester
I frequently can't get on the 253/4 in the morning, because there is no room on the lower deck, with everyone clustered around the stairs. Nine times out of ten as the bus pulls away I see loads of empty seats upstairs. This makes me furious, it really does, I'd like to line the culprits up and throw handfuls of gravel at them.

Client Eastwood

I frequently can't get on the 253/4 in the morning, because there is no room on the lower deck, with everyone clustered around the stairs. Nine times out of ten as the bus pulls away I see loads of empty seats upstairs. This makes me furious, it really does, I'd like to line the culprits up and throw handfuls of gravel at them.

Just what are bus drivers so miserable ? The other I got on the bus I was the last in the queue and saw a woman may 10 yards running for the bus. I said to the driver hold a sec and he said 'im the driver' and drove off and I has a rant at him and he said 'you wanna get off too'. What makes them have such a shitty attitude. Luckily I can usually walk to work unless its raining hard.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

I get the tube more often than the bus, and the Central line is the worst offender for the equivalent annoyance. Fortunately though you can yell "Can you move down inside please?" and normally at least one or two people are decent enough to comply and you can squeeze on.

Then you have the joy of the train jerking horribly away from the platform because some twat's leaning against the doors making the motor cut out, and the driver can't be arsed to tell them to stop over the PA.

STN

sou'wester
One of my favourite things is when you get the driver saying 'stand clear of the doors' repeatedly, while one of your fellow commuters keeps sticking their head out of the doors every time they open in order to see just who it is obstructing the doors. It makes me laugh every time.

swears

preppy-kei
Just what are bus drivers so miserable ? The other I got on the bus I was the last in the queue and saw a woman may 10 yards running for the bus. I said to the driver hold a sec and he said 'im the driver' and drove off and I has a rant at him and he said 'you wanna get off too'. What makes them have such a shitty attitude. Luckily I can usually walk to work unless its raining hard.

I imagine having to deal with cheeky kids and dithering pensioners is enough to drive anyone to despair. I like miserable bus drivers though, I'd be dissapointed if they were nice, women bus drivers tend to be more chipper, I've found. They should all be male, in their 50s, fat, have a greying crew cut, express profound indifference and disdain towards passengers, read The Star and subsist on a diet of strong tea and Ginster's pasties.

Once one gave me the change for my ticket and I said "Cheers, mate" to which he replyed "I'm not your mate, son. I'm the driver."
Brilliant.

alex

Do not read this.
the questions people ask you when you hand them a flyer.

"what kinda music?"
"where is it?"
"what day?"
"how much is door?"

what the fuck do you think is on the piece of printed paper i just fucking gave you you stupid cunt???

have this problem ALOT. They also say, "it's not that druggy music is it?" Mate, it's all druggy music. I fucking AM druggy music.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound

Drink really strong coffee first thing on waking up. Before waiting at bus stop, hit shop and buy can of Red Bull. Get on bus, and shout :

"OI TOURISTS DONT YOU FUCKIN UNDERSTAND WHAT SITTIN DOWN MEANS? WELL I DO, AND I WANT TO, SO MOOOOOOVE".

That works.

Or pushing really forcefully whilst going 'Sorry, I'm pregnant'.

Or, "Excuse me, but I think I'm going to throw up, do you think you could move?"

Or just "MOOOOOOOOOOOOVE" works really well. It helps if you can shout really loud and have no shame. Hangovers help with the shame part.

Of course, you have to get on the bus first though.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
They also say, "it's not that druggy music is it?" Mate, it's all druggy music. I fucking AM druggy music.

All the same, prolly best not to go flyering an acid-gabba-trance night outside an Earth Crisis gig, eh?

Last edited:

grizzleb

Drink really strong coffee first thing on waking up. Before waiting at bus stop, hit shop and buy can of Red Bull. Get on bus, and shout :

"OI TOURISTS DONT YOU FUCKIN UNDERSTAND WHAT SITTIN DOWN MEANS? WELL I DO, AND I WANT TO, SO MOOOOOOVE".

That works.

Or, "Excuse me, but I think I'm going to throw up, do you think you could move?"

Or just "MOOOOOOOOOOOOVE" works really well. It helps if you can shout really loud and have no shame. Hangovers help with the shame part.

Too right. I'm all for shouting at idiots if it's called for.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Or loads of people sitting on the outer seat with the inner one empty because they don't want anyone sitting next to them or something. You're on public transport, tough.

The only solution to that is to squeeze past them to occupy the window seat. Oh sorry, are you finding this degree of physical proximity to a stranger uncomfortable? Never mind, perhaps next time you get on a bus you won't be so precious about personal space, eh?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.

That works.

Shame is so six months ago.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

windows_7.png

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
SUV-buggies. At what point did yer basic blue and white striped deckchair-on-wheels become so inadequate that it became neccessary to get the people who did soviet tanks during the cold war in to design these three-wheeled upholstered monstrosities that come with a free license to barge people off the pavement?

The tories complaining that high rail fares are down to the government 'micro-managing rail operators too much.' Yeah, I can think of another possible problem...

People who buy train tickets at small stations at peak time and haven't got the transaction down to under 30 seconds.