Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
People who answer their phones to a dodgy connection or someone who has hung up already and stand rooted to the spot yelling "HELLO?!" desperately into their phone for minutes on end, as if they'd just been sucked into a vortex in 1925 and spat out in 2009 moments later to find something ringing in their pocket.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
People who answer their phones to a dodgy connection or someone who has hung up already and stand rooted to the spot yelling "HELLO?!" desperately into their phone for minutes on end, as if they'd just been sucked into a vortex in 1925 and spat out in 2009 moments later to find something ringing in their pocket.

john eden

male pale and stale
the number of times i've heard paki over the last few days, for fucks sake some people dont wanna hear that word !

I have nearly punched my own head in, in frustration about how "paki" and/or "sooty" is apparently now "a term of affection" or "isn't racist".

In a better world this would have been the straw which broke the camel's back and we'd be steaming down the mall with all the correct material to construct a guillotine.

john eden

male pale and stale
record labels who send out promo CDs but who can't be arsed to write in the track titles for CDDB so when you have stuck it on your ipod and are listening to it on the train, notebook in hand, it's all "unknown - track 11"

Quite decent sized records labels who send out promo CDs that

a) only have 60 second snippets of some of the tracks on them because it's a double CD release and a single CD promo (cheapskates!)
b) actually don't have some of the big tracks on which are going to be on the proper release

Client Eastwood

I have nearly punched my own head in, in frustration about how "paki" and/or "sooty" is apparently now "a term of affection" or "isn't racist".

In a better world this would have been the straw which broke the camel's back and we'd be steaming down the mall with all the correct material to construct a guillotine.

init. this nonchalant method of reporting racist language is rather worrying. it's not that long ago that such words were used to victimise and harm people. but this casual use in the media will bring casual use in the street and is not a thing i would like to see/hear.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Positioning graphics in Word documents.

Everything to do with Word documents. I have just spent over 6 hours creating a 60 recipient mail merge, one page text, one page scanned image, sent as a .pdf attachment with subject and body included in the email.

No one should ever have to understand the deeper technical faults of Microsoft Word. It feels like only yesterday this program just saved my writing. I now hate myself.

zhao

there are no accidents
if you've ever requested Michael Jackson, Rock'n'Roll, R'n'B, or any such pig shit while the DJ is in the middle of a deep house set, go buy a gun, and fucking shoot yourself in the fucking face.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Might get a bit of stick for this, but -
People who bang on about 'building' their computer, when they've really just stuck a few bits together. :slanted: