Shitting yourself/shitting in interesting or unusual places/shitting queries

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Off topic but I did once deliberately allow myself to piss my pants because it was xmas morning, I was 13 years old, and was enjoying playing James Pond 3 on the Mega Drive waay too much to bother with toilet breaks...

Strangely appropriate game to be playing!

vimothy

yurp
My mate, Laura, and her boyfirend, Rich, are visiting relatives - her cousin, a doctor, and his wife in Glasgow. They have dinner at her cousin's flat and Rich and the doc stay up for most of the night drinking massive amounts of whiskey. Apparently Laura's counsin is a huge 20 stone bloke; Rich is only five and a half feet tall.

Laura wakes up in the night to the sound of something strange. She told me, some sounds you don't know you know until you hear them. It's Rich pissing on (or in) the fridge in her cousin's house. She gets up. By the time she's got to the kitchen, Rich is shitting in the recylcing bin, and telling her to fuck right off because he's busy having a poo.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Damn you, Tea.

Yup, that's the one. They did a TV version and it was shit.

Oh God, I'd forgotten about that - it wasn't a bad idea really, they just had loads of really annoying people on it.
Like Alex Fucking Zane, who says everything as if it's a riotously hilarious quip, and even leaves a little pause after each sentence, for the inevitable (ahem) gales of laughter,
Twunt.

Lol

this thread is too much

I nearly pissed into my parents washing machine once sleepwalking but that's about it...obviously except when your little...

barry_abs

lil' beyutch
my brother's mate "stocker" loved pissing.. his regular trick was to drain himself at the curryhouse table before leaving.. you can imagine the mirth!

then there's the old favourite of pissing against the restaurant window, for the customers inside to share the steam and patterns drawn..

one i particularly like involved my uncle steve.. not strictly piss related, so apologies in advance.. he was famous for his massive cock.. at dad's carwash (where he worked) he never wore anything underneath his waterproof trousers.. when reaching over to wash the roof he'd accidentally let his cock slip out.. the driver of the car was treated to it pressed tightly against their window..

N

nomadologist

i used to sleepwalk all the time. once my parents awoke to my 10-year-old self pissing on their bedroom floor. incoherent, of course, adamant that i just needed to pee!

i don't know what that says about me, but it sounds awfully oedipal in the retelling.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm referring to Freud's theories, not the play directly :)

I'm well aware of Freud's theories on this matter, I just wondered what the hell sleep-pissing on your parent's bedroom floor at age 10 could possibley have to do with Oedipal desires - unless you already had some sort of watersports fetish at that age? :confused:

N

nomadologist

it could have a whole lot to do with latent resentment or a failure to pass through the oedipal

N

nomadologist

I'm well aware of Freud's theories on this matter, I just wondered what the hell sleep-pissing on your parent's bedroom floor at age 10 could possibley have to do with Oedipal desires - unless you already had some sort of watersports fetish at that age? :confused:

and i'd bet all the money in the world that you really don't know exactly what "oedipal" means according to freud

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've got a rough idea...
Anyway, I thought Freud's ideas were largely discredited among psychologists these days - or at least taken with a hefty pinch of salt? Or is it just the case that competing paradigms wax and wane in popularity over the years, as there's never going to be any hard data to support one above the other?