franz

Most Overwrought Acronym is pretty great.
"PUBLIC OFFENDERS
It stands for Poverty United Building Love in Inner Cities Our Future For Every Nation Does Effect Reality Situations. They also win for Least Legible MySpace Page."

viktorvaughn

Kode9 reckons 'I make the best soup in electronic music. I'll clash anyone or their mum, anytime, anywhere, any ingredients, anything'

Twitter strangely entertaining....:)

benjybars

village elder.
Kode9 reckons 'I make the best soup in electronic music. I'll clash anyone or their mum, anytime, anywhere, any ingredients, anything'

Twitter strangely entertaining....:)

well my old flatmate made fucking MINDBLOWING soup.. she doesn't make electronic music tho.. maybe i'll just download a cracked copy of Fruity Loops for her and then we can get this clash organised..

viktorvaughn

well my old flatmate made fucking MINDBLOWING soup.. she doesn't make electronic music tho.. maybe i'll just download a cracked copy of Fruity Loops for her and then we can get this clash organised..

:)needs doing
i can quite imagine kode9 pottering about his flat making wicked food actually, listening to sun ra

mos dan

fact music

ramping. me and bok bok and manara have been having soup cook-offs for years, allow this hype talk.

on topic, it's a shame the guido mix doesn't have any, yknow, new guido in it. but otherwise it's sick obvs. i guess we just have to keep waiting for new material! apparently he's doing more tracks with vocalists.

tom lea

blackdown i saw yr post pre-edit! if it was up to me alone then it would've made it.

where's that fact mix i asked you for a year ago anyway? ;)